Ordering from castellani - Italy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit rich from someone who's cleared off to live in France!

The EU is a corrupt and bureaucratic nightmare and where would they be without our billions of contributions every year?

I have had enough of their infuriating and costly regulations that come from unelected, unaccountable, bureaucrats!
I may well " have cleared off to live in France"... But I pay all my taxes to the UK government... which is more than some of those who actually live in the UK do. I don't live in the UK BUT I pay taxes from which YOU benefit and what's more I don't take a single penny from YOUR pocket in any way shape or form. So do me a favour and F off!
86090iD805AB8FB06B0780

Jeepers this thread goes from bad to much worse.... get that oily little spunktrumpet off my screen! Especially wearing that hideous getup. 

Jeepers this thread goes from bad to much worse.... get that oily little spunktrumpet off my screen! Especially wearing that hideous getup. 
Sorry, I don't do Football...so he means little to me...I like the term Spunk Trumpet though...like SpunkBubble...quite humorous.

Indeed...so does anyone have one of their cartridge pouches? Thinking of trying one...
I have one 

ideal for the two days sunshine we get in the UK.  :aww: :aww:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of those as well, again superb for the sunnier days, or when it's really cold and have layers o 

It's got two pockets, seems good quality, doesn't have any drain holes in the bottom so if wearing in a monsoon might be an issue. 

If I lost it I would replace it with the same so I guess I must be happy with it. 

It's got two pockets, seems good quality, doesn't have any drain holes in the bottom so if wearing in a monsoon might be an issue. 

If I lost it I would replace it with the same so I guess I must be happy with it. 
Looks good. And the logo is fairly modest. EJC got me a new skeet vest from them. My first job was to unpick the vast Castellani logo on the rear and line the bin with it.

I have to order from "UK" as my vest has five logos on it. 

I wish I could order from Italy I'm not looking forward to the wait. 

If anyone wants to help me order from Italy there's a drink in it for you.

(Slab of shells say?)

I have to order from "UK" as my vest has five logos on it. 

I wish I could order from Italy I'm not looking forward to the wait. 

If anyone wants to help me order from Italy there's a drink in it for you.

(Slab of shells say?)
what are you after Jeremy? I can probably help?

Well... just an update for those may be interested. The bits that i ordered wednesday arrived this afternoon.

Thats what i call service! 
Hey Brett, just a quick question.  Did you have to pay VAT and Import Tax on your goods from Castellani?

I'm trying to order a couple of skeet vests from Italy and it's asking for a VAT number, haven't got one and it won't let me order without it. Any ideas ? 

have you put a business name in the box that says 'company'? if you have, delete it and you should be good to go...

if your talking about the box 'codice fiscale', i just left that blank.

make sure you have changed the country to united kingdom and you shouldn't need to put anything in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back