midlands meet ups?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, why don't you enter the Cheshire Shield Police shoot at WMSG next Thursday 29th ? You will get proper Sporting Practice there.

Ok i think i have a solution to the bickering. :wink:

post-382-0-37595500-1332347102.jpg

Now i know its a BIT loose placement wise to say the least, But, Nowhere in there is over an hour and a half travel to most grounds.

If anyone is offended dont blaim me instead direct your abuse to Microsofts Paint department.

Can we now try to get a ground, time and place sorted please.

I am willing to arrange it at WMSG (TF9 3LH) Hodnet and will get prices if people do want to go there. I suggest Posts or PM with days availiable in April/May.

Attachments

• midlands.JPG
    midlands.JPG
    334.5 KB · Views: 0
I'd *love* to attend... I need to think about when, WMSG is 2hrs 44mins from me - according to Google Maps.... it's almost an overnight stay for a meetup, and I'd really like to meet some more people from the forum.

Steve - great offer, I suggest that you get it together and I'll figure out if I can attend independently

I'd *love* to attend... I need to think about when, WMSG is 2hrs 44mins from me - according to bingle Maps.... it's almost an overnight stay for a meetup, and I'd really like to meet some more people from the forum.

Steve - great offer, I suggest that you get it together and I'll figure out if I can attend independently
Maidenhead isnt exactly close but there are some great countryside b&b s around shropshire. I will put this out to everyone then.

So guys what is the out come of meeting up at Ian coleys place would need a weeks notice if shooting in the week

Back