Instructor - West Midlands

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aynesie

After shooting Garlands this weekend and reading the thread on 'if you were starting again', I've decided I need some lessons.

I've been shooting 18 months and struggle with particular targets. I appreciate the likes of Ben H and Ed Solomons are excellent instructors but they're also very busy and may be a little overkill for a beginner like me.

Who else would you recommend in the West Midlands area? I can easily reach Oakedge, Garlands, Lea Marston and happy to travel to the likes of Hodnet, Doveridge.

After shooting Garlands this weekend and reading the thread on 'if you were starting again', I've decided I need some lessons.

I've been shooting 18 months and struggle with particular targets. I appreciate the likes of Ben H and Ed Solomons are excellent instructors but they're also very busy and may be a little overkill for a beginner like me.

Who else would you recommend in the West Midlands area? I can easily reach Oakedge, Garlands, Lea Marston and happy to travel to the likes of Hodnet, Doveridge.
Drop me message let’s see if we can get u on track.

Latest posts

Back