Newbie in London

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnagpal26

Hi all,

Glad to have found a forum for the hobby. Recently started shooting and am pretty much riding solo. Based in West London and would love to meet up and pick up some skills from someone more experienced and work my way through the tiers.

Will be staying active on the forum as it seems there's a lot of good stuff on here.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Glad to have found a forum for the hobby. Recently started shooting and am pretty much riding solo. Based in West London and would love to meet up and pick up some skills from someone more experienced and work my way through the tiers.

Will be staying active on the forum as it seems there's a lot of good stuff on here.

Thanks!
EJ Churchill is a great resource for you and you’ll meet people if you go there. Once you’ve got going with some practice rounds, try the Thursday CPSA shoots which are shot in squads (groups) and that’s a good way to watch and chat to others.

Will is correct - and other posts on the forum support this - in that turning up solo to a CPSA shoot puts you in a squad with other and you quickly get to know people. It worked for me - It's a good sport socially.

Latest posts

Back