Beginner

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnatcastle

Hi all, thanks for letting me in. I am in the very early throws of becoming a clay shooter. I have shot a few time before but nothing to talk about. I have my licence (for a few years now) No gun yet but am looking around. Had a session at Bisley with an instructor "Reg" and put 50 shots through the barrels. Highly recommended, he was patient and explained everything really well. Will definitely be going back for a few lessons. I am around the Windsor / Maidenhead area. Hope to hear and maybe see some of you in the future. Thanks.

Hi all, thanks for letting me in. I am in the very early throws of becoming a clay shooter. I have shot a few time before but nothing to talk about. I have my licence (for a few years now) No gun yet but am looking around. Had a session at Bisley with an instructor "Reg" and put 50 shots through the barrels. Highly recommended, he was patient and explained everything really well. Will definitely be going back for a few lessons. I am around the Windsor / Maidenhead area. Hope to hear and maybe see some of you in the future. Thanks.
Hi John,

West London based myself and in a similar position to yourself still a beginner. Happy to do some joint lessons with an instructor if you're up for it.

Hi John,

West London based myself and in a similar position to yourself still a beginner. Happy to do some joint lessons with an instructor if you're up for it.
That may be a good idea. There are options for doing a 'joint' lesson at Bisley. I am finding it hard to pin down days to do it at the moment. Life is having a nasty habit of getting in the way.

Back