midlands meet ups?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian Coley's is hardly Midlands! More like Souf or Souf West.

Could I suggest Oakedge ( Shugborough) or Doveridge?

No offence meant to Phil and it is good of you to offer.

But if Moneybags Matt Rutherford is paying let's go to Hodnet WMSG :oops: :oops:

Well it seems the North/South divide surfaces even in the Midlands.

It seems Salopian has agreed to arrange the North Midlands meet up then!!!

There even seems to be a North v South competition brewing too!!!!!

Wmsg should be the choice for anyone in the Midlands. It's not just a shooting ground it's an experience.

Super ground, super facilities , easy access from everywhere in the midlands.

Also I could come and have a day out :))

Well boys .......I am a northerner, living in the south (missionary work) who is happy to join the 'West Midlands' outing to Coley's ground.

Salop.........it is in the CPSA West Midlands region hence the Midlands comment was correct. :))))))))))))

Well boys .......I am a northerner, living in the south (missionary work) who is happy to join the 'West Midlands' outing to Coley's ground.
Salop.........it is in the CPSA West Midlands region hence the Midlands comment was correct. :))))))))))))
I'm also a northerner living down south :) came down for 3 months.... In 1998 and still here.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD via Tapatalk.

I have no idea where this 'midlands' is - the North is anything above the M40 for me, Birmingham is on the Scottish Borders, and visiting my Mum in Lincolnshire is like going into the arctic circle.

OK maybe to save confusion we should have Matt split up this thread......

A) those who want to 'meet up at Coley's' we move to another thread to discuss days and times and

B )those who want a meet up 'in the Midlands' with venue at moment unclear stay on this thread. ?? Simples.?? :wink:

Last edited:
Why not arrange it at wmsg but do it as the following page describes and make a day of it?

http://www.wmsg.co.uk/ShootingGround/ClayShooter/Walkaround/tabid/98/Default.aspx

ground does look good.

This must be the part where those of us who live in the Midlands start to split hairs by pointing out how far the West Midlands is from the East Midlands! :D

Well there seems to be 4 of us who are happy to take Phil up on his offer and Matt gets his interview at the same time ...............so guys what date?

28th? I'm speaking to Phil tonight on another matter - maybe I can see what dates he might be about at the school.

OK - I'm going to save my ZZ skills money until the Berks Champs on the 7th - I *need* some sporting practice... so will take a day off work to get it somewhere next week - could end up at A1.

Good to see you if you or others make it. The ring is not open every week you see.........so when it is I have to grab the chance. We have the Europeans in a couple of weeks and that is going to be one unholy cock up . + . :D :D

I would love to go to Coley's just to wind Phil up.

Sadly Gloucester is in the West Midlands region according to the CPSA.

But it's a bit like saying George is from London?

Everyone knows that Corby is the capital of Scotland.

I would be happy to arrange a day at WMSG.

Back