EJ Churchill News

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two poor stands, ended on 85 but was happy as there were a few long birds and one or two fast ones about.

Had a good one today, met a few from off here, good to be able to put some faces to names!

Went round with Calamity, GavB and Dave? (Not sure if he’s on here) and met Banger as I was saying goodbye to Will (Clever) in the club house afterwards

Thanks again to Jane for arguing my case re the...well let's just call it questionable reffing! (killed the pair, he called it pair killed then wrote down pair lost!) Either way it was a PB for me at a registered shoot so well pleased  :thumbsup:

Had a good one today, met a few from off here, good to be able to put some faces to names!

Went round with Calamity, GavB and Dave? (Not sure if he’s on here) and met Banger as I was saying goodbye to Will (Clever) in the club house afterwards

Thanks again to Jane for arguing my case re the...well let's just call it questionable reffing! (killed the pair, he called it pair killed then wrote down pair lost!) Either way it was a PB for me at a registered shoot so well pleased  :thumbsup:
Well shot Tim! (Dave is Clayclouter)

Went on to last stand for 88 missed 5, wasn't so tough either !! ah well.

You missed a good shoot steve, seems to get better and better or is it me??

Gary any shoot I can shoot in the week is good !!!!
Midweek esp reg shoots were almost unthinkable until recently. I had a meeting with Rob Fenwick from EJ Churchill a couple of years ago to discuss how best to improve their reg shoot, which was a bit unwieldy on their busy Saturdays. It was Robs idea to try it on a Thursday so that it could be unhindered by weekend practice shooters.

Now there are three weekday reg shoots in the south. I expect one or two more might follow suit!

good to meet up with everyone today a good course. couldnt get going for whatever reason and i was measuring too much, well shot tim with a pb:)

thanks for the use of the gun Jane :)

good to meet up with everyone today a good course. couldnt get going for whatever reason and i was measuring too much, well shot tim with a pb:)

thanks for the use of the gun Jane :)
 your welcome Gavin, anytime!

HG was Fred Townsend on 92, then Chris Childerhouse 91.

I was 1 short in A.. (And I'm kicking myself for at least two stupid misses..)

You were right about Fred!

Don't beat yourself up, you're shooting well at the moment. :biggrin:

Enjoy Caterham tomorrow .

Clever, was that shot wearing the prescription glasses? If so then you must be pleased to have progressed so well rather than beat yourself up over the 1 or 2 targets?

Clever, was that shot wearing the prescription glasses? If so then you must be pleased to have progressed so well rather than beat yourself up over the 1 or 2 targets?
Hi, yes the specsavers are on. I seem to have turned the corner with judging how the world of clays looks now. A couple of weeks ago I clicked back in it seems. Next step is to get some proper prescription shooting glasses sorted. Reasonable performance with 85 at Caterham today also. Can't blame the glasses anymore now. It's just the old problem of lack of ability!

Latest posts

Back