Classification when first time at shoots in UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnsporting

Hi,

I know now, that you need a classification when participating a reg shot to get on the scoreboard. But what classification should you use at a open shoot, if you don't have a CPSA classification?

There will be others from Finland participating shoots in UK, so it would be good to know.

In december I shot one reg and one open. In the open shoot I was second and I would have won the reg shoot if I had a CPSA B-class. I'm competition member in CPSA.

I'm planning to participate 15th february at Garlands and at Kegworth and then I should get classified in ESP. Or is there something more I will have to do?

How long time will it take for my classification to be implemented and how long time will it be valid?

I'm allready counting days to next trip to england and do 4 days of shooting. Here in Finland middle of febr can be allmost impossible to shoot sporting, due to snow and low tempertures.

Your first sentence is incorrect, but it is not really possible to compete for prizes.

When you have shot 300 registered targets, call CPSA who will give you a classification immediately.

Will am I correct in that finnsporting could be classed on the day?( I know there is no point unless you win ) and every time you shoot in a registered it goes toward an average any way so like you say if he shoots 3 shoots there is his temp class?

Finnsporting let me know when your coming over and I'll meet up if you like, garlands and kegworth and the grange are my local shoots

Back