What will you do ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said Nick  :good:                         Tin hat on now for some replies  :whistle:
Anyone who disagrees, Gareth need to have some serious words with themselves..... 

The gloss has gone off of being at home. Had to have our labrador put to sleep this morning. I was quite enjoying things, but the place already feels little odd without her.
Such sad news. I have a Lab too and I can understand what you are going through. 😔

I agree Nick having had long term experience of the great care and professional work that all NHS staff do they need the backing of all to help keep the pressures as low as is possible by following the advice its for everyone's benefit then all can continue enjoying our great sport ...........

This year’s World Championships postponed until 2021.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick selby you are so right,why people cant except the advice is strong advice i dont know.If they keep ignoring it we will face much more draconian actions from the government.

Its simple stay away from folk as much as possible,if the nhs goes under  itll be more than corona cases that die.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no doubt we are in an unprecedented situation - an invisible enemy that one may not be aware of having encountered for 14 days.  I've binned the idea of shooting for probably 3 months - I have an underlying medical condition that means my immune system isn't the best going and I'm 62.

So have machine polished my car - looks fab, trouble is it only took a day...the wife's is looking a whole lot more tragic so that'll take a while longer...  

As a Physio in the NHS, I would be grateful if people listened to the strong advice from the Government and experts and to reduce social contact and not make unnecessary travel...... Shooting can wait for a few months. The pressure on the NHS is going to be extreme (its already pretty bad) if people do not listen to what the advice is!
Agreed and spot on, people do need to listen.

European UT championship at Ychoux June 18th to 21st cancelled and to be held in the first week in September 3rd to 6th 

World fitasc in Mississippi cancelled, this is now getting serious. 

If You have to self isolate for 12 weeks what’s your must have items on your check list.mine are.

wine, at least one bottle a day..... to be shared with my wife

beer, for when the taps run dry.

steak, to go with the wine.

paint, cos I’m sure my mrs wants me to do some jobs around the house.

and finally PATIENCE 

This is by no means an exhaustive list, and for anyone who does have to self isolate for12 weeks, my thoughts are with you and if anyone local to me needs help or requires something that I could get then give me a call.

See you all on the other side 👍👍👍👍

Horne club just posted that they are staying open until such time as they are told to close.  

Back