Please read if you know a child who needs a gift this Xmas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k80ben

Long post alert 

As per the instagram live. After a email chain with a parent whom due to cost of living had to ask me to cancel their child’s voucher and ask for refund (I gave the refund and the voucher) it made me think of what else I can do to help. 

So if you know of any child  in this beautiful game of ours whom through one thing or another may not be getting the Xmas day surprise they deserve then keep reading or SHARE this post. I would suggest above 7/8 years of age and below 16/17 years of age although I’ll consider others. Complete beginners or accomplished shots. 

I’m going to give away some packages to deserved kids this Xmas but I need your help.

No limit to number of packages 

Package A 

* cap and t shirt 
* Day with Ben as a group at Kibworth shooting ground with free clays and cartridges 
* Xmas day FaceTime from Ben (optional)
* Voucher to open Xmas day

Package B 

* Cap and t shirt 
* 100 clays and cartridges at your local ground 
* Xmas day FaceTime from Ben (optional)
* Voucher to open on Xmas day

All I ask is please share this and if you know of anyone please inbox me your number and a story of why they this is applicable, or forward this to the family. I NEED TO RECEIVE THESE INBOXES BY WEDNESDAY 21st LATEST TO GET VOUCHER TYPED AND EMAILED

“There will be zero public announcements of any of the people put forward or the winners. No one will know except the child opening the voucher and the person nominating” this is confidential. 

If I make one kid smile on the 25th it’s all worth it.

For those of us not on Social Media; BH Facebook Page:

Over whelming response to the give away, some heart wrenching stories. A few anonymous donations have been received so more packages can be given.

Surely promoting this for the next 24hrs is a worthwhile activity? More traction makes for more donations which makes for more smiles all around.

Not long now....

A great gesture by a great guy. For your info Ben I am typing this Sat at my Mums house just around the corner from you!

Latest posts

Back