Recent Purchase Picture Thread!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a few weeks of smearing vaseline on my sun glasses I have purchased a couple pairs of shooting glasses:

Evolution Chameleon's from Coley's. One grey pair and one orange pair.

2214-thumb-448-261.jpg

Then to go with them, as suggested by Mr.Bloxham, some Shotspot stickers.

kRmnJmF.jpg

I have a quick 15 minute session with him tomorrow morning to get the stickers put in the right place and then I should be good to go! As it's a left eye dominance issue I would hope that Mr Lovatt isn't planning on too many L-R crossers on the next Westfields shoot!

Well I've gone and done it now. Browning B525 Sporter One with 30" barrels. Also got a cleaning kit (brush, mop, jag, cloth and oil) but also some Napier gun cleaner and lube with a bore snake. Did have a half a slab of the carts but only 25 left.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've gone and done it now. Browning B525 Sporter One with 30" barrels. Also got a cleaning kit (brush, mop, jag, cloth and oil) but also some Napier gun cleaner and lube with a bore snake. Did have a half a slab of the carts but only 25 left.

View attachment 4880

View attachment 4881
​What he hasn't said, is that not 3 minutes after telling the guy in the shop that he'd take it, he was straighting stands like nobody's business.  Seems the gun was made for him.
Just have to worry about the advice regarding the sticker: it might throw the balance off, so make sure you have a replacement on hand before doing the deed!

​What he hasn't said, is that not 3 minutes after telling the guy in the shop that he'd take it, he was straighting stands like nobody's business.  Seems the gun was made for him.Just have to worry about the advice regarding the sticker: it might throw the balance off, so make sure you have a replacement on hand before doing the deed!
Just need lessons on them loopers and them high quartering incomers. Couldn't hit em for toffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back