Recent Purchase Picture Thread!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got `won` of these,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,magic,,

View attachment 4765
​Nice,  ive got an Outback,   nearly bought a forester, but couldnt get the numbers to work with the seller :(

Odd thing if you look,  the Forester is promoted as the country car, but the outback, has the higher towing capacity??

:santa:

hi Santa, the Forester is quite adaptable, and about the most reliable car on the market, not a land Rover, but then L/Rover   are not decent road cars. heavy on juice too. my other Subaru`s were as useful as most 4x4 pickups etc, and mine went where they got stuck, sand dunes  etc. and as I was in the motor trade for 40 years, they gave the least amount of problem`s.  Subaru is ,best value for money. altho` not everyone`s cuppa.!  (in my opinion of course,!)   magic car on sand roads,, not many of those in the UK tho`!

Two weeks ago I decided to send my Perazzi stock off to be refinished as I wasn't 100% happy with the factory finish. After realising I would be without a gun for 4-6 weeks I thought I would buy my self a cheap Miroku to get me through, struggling to find a decent sporter that hadn't had a hard life I stumbled on an mk38 grade 1 trap gun. Not long after buying the gun and attempting to shoot ESP with it I realised it was going to be a struggle. On Saturday I popped into my local shooting ground to see if I could hit anything with the gun,whilst in the shop I spied this as new adjustable stock in a cabinet. Within moment the miroku was being handed over and the stock was being fitted to my mx2000s. The wood isn't overly attractive but I've seen worse and I can shoot my gun again.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so I had this top first trigger that fits a couple guns doing nothing and I thot it would be more use as a release and off it went to Phillip's Gunsmithing.  He had done another for me and his work is just primo and way reasonable.  His turnaround time sets standards for prompt.  Anyway, ten days later it was back to me and the total for work/ship/ins was less than $300 door to door.  Try to beat that!  

So if you've a mind to use these things I can only tell you it will be difficult to find better - period.  He does conversions for lotsa makes too, not just Perazzi.  I'm sure the crossing the pond thing would bump the price but if release is your tool, I'd be thinking it's worth it.

release 001.JPG

I forgot to add - - 

earlier this week I scored two NIB Perazzi factory Type 2 choke tubes from a shooter in Florida.  I mean, prolly 30yrs old and never been in a gun. 

Sweet!

so I had this top first trigger that fits a couple guns doing nothing and I thot it would be more use as a release and off it went to Phillip's Gunsmithing.  He had done another for me and his work is just primo and way reasonable.  His turnaround time sets standards for prompt.  Anyway, ten days later it was back to me and the total for work/ship/ins was less than $300 door to door.  Try to beat that!

So if you've a mind to use these things I can only tell you it will be difficult to find better - period.  He does conversions for lotsa makes too, not just Perazzi.  I'm sure the crossing the pond thing would bump the price but if release is your tool, I'd be thinking it's worth it.

View attachment 4804
​Have you had the apprpriate R's fitted to the front of your hat then ??

I still have my prison bar code tattoo over the right eye and the four blood tear drops on the left.  People pretty much avoid me without knowing about the release

I bought myself a new skeet vest so people can see me coming and come and say hello (or avoid me depending on what takes their fancy......)

image.jpg

V Posh!

Purple, lilac and mauve are my favourite colours!

In fact Matt any chance of having different, select your own colour, polo shirts with the ShootClay stuff on?  We do this for our Devon polo's, sweat shirts and zip up fleecy tops.  We put out that we are going to put an order in and everyone books their colour and size they want and the batch then gets supplied at good prices.  I could find out the supplier if you want.  All get done with names and county badges for us so it should be possible.  Perhaps you could also do a ShootClay shooting vest?

V Posh!

Purple, lilac and mauve are my favourite colours!

In fact Matt any chance of having different, select your own colour, polo shirts with the ShootClay stuff on?  We do this for our Devon polo's, sweat shirts and zip up fleecy tops.  We put out that we are going to put an order in and everyone books their colour and size they want and the batch then gets supplied at good prices.  I could find out the supplier if you want.  All get done with names and county badges for us so it should be possible.  Perhaps you could also do a ShootClay shooting vest?
Yes, get hold of Mr Heading, Matt. Castellani Shootclay vests plz :)  Wot we can put our names on and that.

We're you wearing a different colour, possibly yellow...with your name on...at Essex Masters? I seem to remember seeing the name.
​I can even answer that one and i was in the same squad as you nope I remember the purple vest they were the squad infront of us 

Say hello next time please....I nearly got Jaykaysea put on but chickened out....

No yellow vest....Essex was the first outing for the purple destroyer.....

Back