Nearest current cart to Blue Diamonds?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southern

Used to shoot Gamebore Blue Diamonds all the time as I loved them.

Smooth and high antimony and good value.

They’ve gone as has the Gordon system cartridge now.

Anything out there similar ? Not paying B&P premium dollar tho

Do want to try some rose golds , found the evo a tad sharp tbh

Rose Golds will fit the bill perfectly.

They're the direct replacement for the Blue Diamond I believe. I shot them alongside White Gold and they were way smoother than them.

PM.

Funny this recoil lark. I found the Blue Diamond, Rose Gold thumpy. Evo nicer. FBlu is a great all rounder for sure.

I have bought 2000 of the Gamebore '50' celebratory cartridges. I don't know what they are a derivative of, but I have found them lovely to shoot. With one of those and an F Blue in the other barrel, there is a marked difference in perceived recoil, but the kills are equal.

I have bought 2000 of the Gamebore '50' celebratory cartridges. I don't know what they are a derivative of, but I have found them lovely to shoot. With one of those and an F Blue in the other barrel, there is a marked difference in perceived recoil, but the kills are equal.
So what one do you think is the smoother on recoil?

Will, I did a direct comparison with the Gamebore and the F Blues only yesterday. My gun weighs exactly 8lbs. and for me the Gamebore had less 'thump' than the Fiocchi. Both are from the same cartridge supplier and both are stored in the same room/environment, so I can not see any influencing factors.

Will, I did a direct comparison with the Gamebore and the F Blues only yesterday. My gun weighs exactly 8lbs. and for me the Gamebore had less 'thump' than the Fiocchi. Both are from the same cartridge supplier and both are stored in the same room/environment, so I can not see any influencing factors.
I believe you. It’s clearly a type of recoil difference (length of burn / peak) that we sense differently as “Harsh”. BTW I’m talking the plas wad 28g in both..

Yes
I believe you. It’s clearly a type of recoil difference (length of burn / peak) that we sense differently as “Harsh”. BTW I’m talking the plas wad 28g in both..
Yes, so am I. I do have 1000 fibre, but have not tried them yet.

Latest posts

Back