FAULTY MULLER CHOKE

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right - I am closing & locking this thread. It has run its course, and is generally going round in circles.

Schmokkin - I sense you will be the most upset by me closing this, but here are my reasons:

1. The argument seems to be going round in circles
  2. If you had started a thread simply to gather opinions about the chokes, and not mentioned your dispute with JustChoking- you probably would have gathered good support/evidence.
  3. My personal opinion, and that of others - is that you've had a good response from JustChoking - replacement or refund.  My follow on opinion is that you should take that and buy some Brileys/Rhinos/Teagues. 
  4. Threads like this do nothing to enhance the forum - with a personal disagreement clashing with debate  about a product.  Unfortunatley, the personal disagreement has overshadowed the debate.
  5. No doubt you will think that I am biased - I'm happy to discuss that with you offline - you can PM me or reach me on [email protected] and i'll be happy to discuss. 
If you wish to continue discussing your specific concerns about your choke and/or your refund/replacement with JustChoking - my suggestion is that you contact JustChoking directly.

Thanks... Admin. 

SKEET-EDIT:- Jim Muller has been in touch.  I have edited two posts at the beginning of the thread, with Jim's responses.

They are; Post #18 >

and post #53 >

Last edited by a moderator:
A final note on this thread - Jimmy Muller joined the forum last night to add his opinions - unfortunately, I locked the thread before he could get on board - here are links to his responses that we put into the appropriate place:

>

>

The thread remains closed so we don't go round in circles, but thanks to Jimmy for a little clariity here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back