fast trap choke

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please no more choke twiddling, Comb ,Barrel Hangers,LOP ,Trigger angle. Diddling !!!!!!!

Just get out and smash em'' :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:

Ian, you can kill any trap target with 1/2 choke! Just stick half and full in that new toy and then forget about chokes mate!
It's tucked up in cabinet mow mate play time is over back to eell. I had to shoot it just for fun but as nice as it is there really is no comparison to my DT'S. If anyone ever needs a reason to buy a DT10 I have one word for you .... TRIGGERS.

It's tucked up in cabinet mow mate play time is over back to eell. I had to shoot it just for fun but as nice as it is there really is no comparison to my DT'S. If anyone ever needs a reason to buy a DT10 I have one word for you .... TRIGGERS.
Well that little love affair was short lived!!!  :laugh:

Not really mate I got it just as a collectable I just could not resist a go with it. Once triggers are lightened it will be a cracking dtl and double rise gun. Can't change so close to season fred would kill me ;)

Please no more choke twiddling, Comb ,Barrel Hangers,LOP ,Trigger angle. Diddling !!!!!!!

Just get out and smash em'' :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:
Best to get those things set up and leave the bloody gun alone thereafter!!! It's the only sane thing to do! :haha:

Ps

Have you ever noticed how bloody good your usual gun feels after you have had a shot with something else. Quite refreshing I find, a kind of confirmation that it's right.

Ps

Have you ever noticed how bloody good your usual gun feels after you have had a shot with something else. Quite refreshing I find, a kind of confirmation that it's right.
That`s not what she said !

Ps

Yes!!!  AND.....familiarity is said to breed contempt!  :spiteful:

I hear that Les. Bloody hate my gun at the moment ! Can't shoot the sodding thing for toffee :(

DT

Head Head Head not the gun!

Edit also its winter you can't be seeing the target as well as normal once the sun is high in the sky again you will be fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Miroku MK38 with Manuel Ricardo stock worked just fine on Sunday shooting next to you DT

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear that Les. Bloody hate my gun at the moment ! Can't shoot the sodding thing for toffee :(

DT
But that happens to all of us Greg, it happens to me most of the time! :laugh:  So are you still using that custom made Italian stock?

Good point dave and true. As you witnessed today my kills were no different with 1/2
I picked up one of those you missed
tank-pigeon-shooting.png
Just to see if there where any holes in it !

And we're there any as I am sure i hit it :)

Today Ian I'm going to shoot OT at Nuthampstead where I'll be using Mod and Imp Mod miked up in my barrels as 22 and 30 thou, so to you 1/2 & 3/4. I'll be using 24gm FBlacks the barrels will be spotless afterwards and everything lubed with Castrol R.

Good for you Phil.

I on the other hand have just got back from ot at sealand with trusty eell fixed 3/4 full 24g f black 87 x 100 in very changeable light. Twill do for me.

Eell feels fabulous after shooting something else.

Latest posts

Back