fast trap choke

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ps

1/2 & 3/4 is for pussies :)
That's very judgmental of you and not altogether kind.  Or is that some kinda Limey rule where if you're a pussy you have to use 1/2&3/4?

How does 1/2&full fit into that scheme?  A perverted option?

Inquiring minds, etc

That 87x100 is pretty impressive for a Beretta

Last edited by a moderator:
Just limey dry humour between real life friends Charlie

Re last sentence, cheers ..... I think ;)

yeah - I understand - I just forgot to put in the smileys    :preved:

on the 87x100 I was gonna add "just think how well you could have done with a real ..........." , but of course as a simply lovely person I had to omit that 

and here's the smiley     :haha:

Seven weeks to the first England ABT selection shoot at Beverley Ian, are you joining me in the Veteran category this year? This old pussy is looking forward to it shooting a cheapo Miroku with 1/2 & 3/4 up one end and 24gm FBlacks down the other. 

Cheeky Git no not vet for a few years but will join you on abt dog walking category ;)

Seven weeks to the first England ABT selection shoot at Beverley Ian, are you joining me in the Veteran category this year? This old pussy is looking forward to it shooting a cheapo Miroku with 1/2 & 3/4 up one end and 24gm FBlacks down the other.
Wuss wouldn't even get his gun out of the car this morning ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was wet windy and cold AND I bet Paul wished he had done same thing ;)

Actually enjoyed it this morning. Bit cold, very windy and horizontal rain$/sleet and no cover. shot well enough despite.The clubhouse Tea was very good this morning too. Might have been a different story if I only had the DT10L with me though.

Somewhere with covers next week I think.

Seems to be that there's more vets than seniors. UT will be interesting as the Vet team is likely to be better than the senior team and harder to get into.

One other point (might be worth a mew thread) all the OT champs are now combined with the selection shoots and 125 targets. I'd be interested to know if the BGP was discussed with the other home nations.. Seems a long way to come for the regular club shooter to travel do 125 as they won't even have the additional draw of making it into their national team..

No wonder the Senior category in trap shooting us disappearing before our eyes.

Actually enjoyed it this morning. Bit cold, very windy and horizontal rain$/sleet and no cover. shot well enough despite.The clubhouse Tea was very good this morning too. Might have been a different story if I only had the DT10L with me though.

Somewhere with covers next week I think.
In my defence this morning was mainly for getting dog used to gun fire from distance wasn't that bothered about shooting as back still playing up.

Seems to be that there's more vets than seniors. UT will be interesting as the Vet team is likely to be better than the senior team and harder to get into.

One other point (might be worth a mew thread) all the OT champs are now combined with the selection shoots and 125 targets. I'd be interested to know if the BGP was discussed with the other home nations.. Seems a long way to come for the regular club shooter to travel do 125 as they won't even have the additional draw of making it into their national team..

No wonder the Senior category in trap shooting us disappearing before our eyes.
The vets in ABT is down to 56 yo now and has super vets this year for the first time for plus 65's. Think OT is the same.

Paul.

We both have six years to get our act together.

Did you stay till they shut the doors Paul? 

How did that last squad perform if you did?

Took me over 11/2 hours to get home with traffic and snowy stuff...

Blooming heck Ian, you must've had a tough paper round as a lad, was it all uphill?

Well mate I was tucked up in warm house with hot tea by 11.30 ;)

Left when they were about halfway through.

Even by then I don't think anyone could do more than a 20.

Latest posts

Back