CPSA Premier League 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for clearing it up Richard - was pretty much how I thought it was being run. I think I just got through to a confused chap at EJC even though we spent some time walking through the email and CPSA website.

Anyway I have registered myself and two friends against BSG as our nearest ground and we do shoot Long Siberia in the winter when its open on Saturdays.

Looking forward to it and hope to do 4 of the 5 rounds calendar permitting. Have only done one ESP registered before and that was BSG last summer!

I look forward to my full English at Stanburys at the WLSS round. Brings back memories :)

P.S. Sian I doubt my score will count either unless I shoot out of my skin. But its a bit of a laugh. WLSS and BSG need some more shooters looking at the current lists.

Just over a week to go to the first Registered shoot at E J Churchill's on Sunday 26th. Shooting starts from 9am with last entry 2pm. There won't be anyone at the main ground so please follow the directions below:

Check in at Fryers Farm Barn, HP14 3NP. (Turn right outside the main gates of E J Churchills, cross the motorway bridge and it is second left.)

There are still team spaces available but it's no problem if you just want to shoot it as a normal registered competition.

Hope to meet plenty of you guys there. I'll be the one giving out the team kit!!

Hi - I believe entry is as per their normal Reg Competitions i.e. £39.50 comp and £34.50 birds only and yes there is catering onsite. I'm still waiting for 100% confirmation on whether we can shoot plaswad or fibre only as it's on the estate but I'll confirm either way asap.

As with the Classic and the world champs, I imagine strongly that plas wad will be allowed. I believe also that it will be based out of Fryers Barn, so it should be well provided for all facilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on part of the West Wycombe Estate over the road from the ground as we've said all along. I've double checked again today and it's fine for Plaswads!

Can I ask RichW1234 in case you know - how long do you estimate the course to take?  I am thinking along the lines of how far between stands, the amount of area they are going to use.  Trying to plan two shoots so an estimation would be good.  Thank you.

Hi Sian - sorry I'm not sure. We've left the layout design to the ground so Mark Marshall will be setting the course. Perhaps Will might have an idea but I'd guestimate the usual 2 to 21/2 hours or so to get round.

PS I'd still like you to sign up for West London as they are struggling a bit with numbers compared to the other teams....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am abroad, so haven't been on the case, but it should be a normal course. No need to spread it out. Main reason it's on the estate is because they could only find a Sunday date, which the shooting ground does not have planning for. 

RichW1234 -  I signed up for West London team and the old man as well.

I forgot to say Team Churchill is now full and only 14 spaces left for Team Southdown. Team spaces can be booked at the ground on Sunday for anyone sitting on the fence :smile:

I am abroad, so haven't been on the case, but it should be a normal course. No need to spread it out. Main reason it's on the estate is because they could only find a Sunday date, which the shooting ground does not have planning for.
​I actually thought that you were 'coming out',  Will. Then I realised you meant 'out of the Country'.

I've just recieved an email on this ..... 

Words fail me ....   clever marketing or gaffe of the year?

:santa: x

Re our email it's an iPhone glitch I'm afraid. It's perfectly fine on desktops and other mobiles....

Mmmm ok, we sent test emails before it went out en masse and it was fine then. I've checked it on pc's, laptops and other mobiles and ok so can't quite understand it! Oh well, you'll see the real thing on Sunday...

Back