CPSA Premier League 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My score isn't correct on the list either! I have sent a picture of my score card for it to be changed.

Someone I shot with is missing a stand on his score card which he shot. He however didn't take a picture of his card before handing it in. Saw a few of the master sheets messed up and numbers squiggled all over the place.

Hope the next 4 are organised better.

I would just email the CPSA, as they will log and use your score. Also EJC if it's concerning a top three position in class, as the prize side is their business.

Looks like there has been a few cock ups!

I always take a picture of my score card for a record. But comes in handy in situations like this.

Hope the other shoots can be a bit more organised,  it's a shame as the course setter did a great job on the targets!

Would like to shoot them in a better frame of mind and see what my score was like.

I the day did however show me that I don't like waiting around! Need to work out a plan to keep my calm at busy shoots like this. 

It's quite simple. The shoot could do advance phone bookings and pay on the day. This would give them an idea of numbers. If 150+ they need to put on more stands. Or squad it. This cuts down on waiting. Also gives them an idea on what extra facilities they need like more toilets, catering, trap fillers, car parking, etc. 

What will happen when 2-300 turn up at Owls Lodge. Has this ground got the facilities to cope?

I never bothered to take a pic as card was no good.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should not have to take a pic but if you didn't how do you prove to the CPSA you are right and Churchill's are wrong?

Never shot a registered at OLSS as they are generally on weekdays but from following on FB they always seem to run squads so I would imagine they will do that for their round of this CPSA League.

It's my fault. So I cannot be bothered. It could be someone else's score on my card and they picked up my 7. Shi* happens. Churchills have some excellent scorers and some not so excellent. 

If Owls is squading they need to get on with it. 

They must have know that there was going to be a big turn out for this shoot. There was a full house registered for churchills, owls lodge and south down had a good few register. The fact that it was a Sunday and that is was being held on the estate grounds, was always going to pull in a good number of people. Even other shoots expected to be quiet because this was on.

It's quite obvious that one toilet isn't going to be enough.

I think more people turned up earlier than expected, which didn't help.

As far as I'm aware owls lodge will be an open event run the same as churchills. Hopefully things will be a bit smoother there.

I've offered to help fill traps or anything else I can do, after I've shot.

I think the other grounds just need to assume that a big entry will happen and get the extra loos and food in etc. More stands is ideal if possible. Bisley got 190 entries last year, just because it was a new venue to reg shooting. I think West London will be swamped too. I doubt OLSS will squad it, you just can't get people through fast enough.

I think the vast number of early entries put churchills behind and they just never managed to catch up.

At least the others have seen how busy churchills was and can hopefully plan for it.

Churchills had a booking-in computer issue early on, which backed it all up. 200 through a shoot is routine at Weston.

Has anyone heard back from CPSA about getting their score corrected / added? Wondering how long they take or actually if they even got my message as I never received an email confirmation as you normally do when submitting a web form.

Has anyone heard back from CPSA about getting their score corrected / added? Wondering how long they take or actually if they even got my message as I never received an email confirmation as you normally do when submitting a web form.
Call them..

Back