CPSA Premier League 2016

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichW1234

We are delighted to open the Team Registrations for the CPSA Premier League 2016 with another superb prize fund generously supported by Sunglasses for Sport, Promatic & Gamebore.

If you didn't take part in the inaugural series this year, now is the time to sign up for one of the participating teams to shoot in the next series and compete for a share in the £3,000 Cash Prize Fund and over 3,000 White Gold Cartridges. The Overall Winning Team wins a fantastic Promatic 70 (400 capacity) Autotrap and the series High Gun wins £750 plus a set of Pilla Outlaw X7 Boost Shooting Glasses (RRP £580) and 500 White Gold Cartridges from Gamebore. 

The Premier League is made up of the following Premier & Premier Plus clubs each hosting a 100 Target Registered Sporting fixture with a handicap system applied to the shooters scores to level the playing field.

West London Shooting School - Saturday 27th February 2016

E J Churchill Shooting Ground - Sunday 20th March 2016

Southdown Gun Club - Sunday 24th April 2016

Cambridge Gun Club - Saturday 28th May 2016

Barrow Heath Shooting Ground - Sunday 19th June 2016

Sporting Targets - Saturday 16th July 2016 Team now Full!

Bisley Shooting Ground - Sunday 7th August 2016

Owls Lodge Shooting School - Saturday 10th September 2016 plus Trophy Presentations

Entry Fees & Handicap system apply. For more information and to register for your team, click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Does ones current classification count at the time of registration or time of first shoot or after re-classification ie new classification.

As there is a re-classification soon.

Hi Peter

It will be your classification at the start of the series so after any changes on the 1st December.

Cheers

Richard

The down south cup stays down south then?
Don't know how they picked the clubs this year. Last year was a trial run with it to see what happened.

I think the clubs have to be Premier or Premier plus clubs, but whether they are invited, have to apply or at least show an interest, who knows? 

Just booked on for targets also, not many spaces left now! 

Is it possibly to shoot these as individual competitions or do you have to enter and shoot as a team? 

I would like like to shoot a few of the grounds but wouldn't be able to make all the dates and certainly am not at a level suitable for shooting in a team.

Is it possibly to shoot these as individual competitions or do you have to enter and shoot as a team? 

I would like like to shoot a few of the grounds but wouldn't be able to make all the dates and certainly am not at a level suitable for shooting in a team.
Don't worry about the team thing, its just up to 50 people who decide they want to join the team and pay a £5 to do so.  All sorts shooting in teams. I shot for West London last time and I am not "team" material.  The other benefit of having a lesser shooter on your team is that if they manage to shoot okay they then have the handicap points added to their score and a C class shooter gets 15.  So my score for example at Bisley was I think 72 and then my 15 points were added on top of that.  We did get a baseball cap as part of the team last time - I don't know this time.  Go for it and enjoy.

Sounds good, will see where my shooting is at a bit closer to the time.

Thank you Sian, Will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sporting Targets now full! Owls Lodge, Cambridge GC & EJ Churchill's all doing well but Southdown, Barrow Heath, Bisley & West London Teams bit slow off the mark!!

Back