Who do you think i am!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Hopkins

Was surprised to hear the other day I looked nothing like they expected me to look

Guess my photo is a couple of years ago and maybe the hat and glasses disguise me a tad but how many people here have met at shoots and felt members looked nothing like expected

No names guys and girls as that could offend just experiences please. :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to play "Spot the forum member" at shoots. Since becoming a relatively unknown shooter (having dropped off the scene some years ago for various reasons) I find I can move amongst you without anyone knowing me. I don't know why but I enjoy doing this, and as Shaun says, some of you really don't look like I imagined. You do tend to make a picture in your head, particularly if you have had an exchange on the forum. So far I have only introduced myself to a couple of members but these are people I knew from before or who are "faces" on the scene who everybody knows. Others I have spoken to without saying who I am so I just remain another face in the crowd to you.

This might all change at The Classic this year because I have promised to meet several of you. I am looking forward to this too and hope you are not too disappointed with me. Will be interested if I look like you imagine?  :biggrin:

People are never as tall as they look in their photos....does that make sense?

And Jason looks nothing like his, I have never seen him with a tennis ball....nor Top dog....

wow, you mean you don't have white stripe up your nose and big brown ears....... disappointed already :sarcastic:

maybe everyone should post their certificate photo here? just so we know,,,,,,,,,,, y'know,,,,,,, :biggrin: :biggrin: :blind:

maybe everyone should post their certificate photo here? just so we know,,,,,,,,,,, y'know,,,,,,, :biggrin: :biggrin: :blind:
That's just not going to happen! Anyway, I do look like a spaniel. If I don't like you I can cock my leg on your boots without you knowing who I am. I get enormous pleasure from this!!!  :sarcastic: Remember me now???

Sorted your gun issues out yet Shaun?
Hi Matt the weights in the stock had managed to work themselves right down to the stock bolt so sorted and must say the balance is much improved also added another 5mm to the comb

unfortunately was unable to shoot this week but the more important issue of gun hold and set up is probably going to be the most profound change so hoping to get out in the week

Got a feeling its going to be a steep learning curve but will keep you updated asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
My photo on my licence is shocking. I look like a druggie from one of those American jail documentaries all I need is an orange jumpsuit!

Shaun it will click back together, every one goes through this at some stage.

My certificate pic...

post-1599-0-32594200-1392069834.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back