What happened to?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

move-mount-miss

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Phil Coley. I remember he had a health scare and was under doctors orders to take it easy. I miss his enthusiasm even if he did put me off by filming me shooting at the Essex Masters. 

He went bust and took a load of people for cash... Not the most popular chap about now hence his dissapearance.

I love your direct approach Ed, no beating round the bush.

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Phil Coley. I remember he had a health scare and was under doctors orders to take it easy. I miss his enthusiasm even if he did put me off by filming me shooting at the Essex Masters. 
Just google 'Phil Coley bankruptcy' and you will find a bit of info but you need to ask around and you will get a bit more of an idea although not sure the full story will ever come out..... 

i recently saw that he is 'advising' The Nelson Trust (google them) about how to raise cash....  I guess they have been taken in by him too.

He went bust and took a load of people for cash... Not the most popular chap about now hence his dissapearance.
Apparently working for a trust in Stroud 'advising' them on how to raise cash..... complete trumpet!

I have first hand experience of this mans deciet ... There's an awful lot of people out there that are at huge financial losses due to being sucked into his chaotic world .....

I must have missed something as I have no idea about this.

I apologise if I have opened old wounds of anyone who was caught by him. I can assure it was just curiosity on my behalf. He seemed to be every where you looked for a while and then disappeared so assumed it was health related.

I apologise if I have opened old wounds of anyone who was caught by him. I can assure it was just curiosity on my behalf. He seemed to be every where you looked for a while and then disappeared so assumed it was health related.
It was. He had to disappear for the good of his health..

By the replies It may well have been for health issues. Get my drift.

Are you suggesting I should stop digging?
Dig away..... I think it's about time all this came out properly. Have a look on the Nelson Trust twitter feed and you will see him in full flow on stage advising people on how to raise cash. 

I suspect that the Nelson trust did not ask for any references when they gave him the job of 'Head of Corporate Partnerships'....

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/news/14909113.Treatment_centre_at_The_Nelson_Trust_in_Stroud_given___70_000_refurb_boost/

I find it hard to believe that employers do not do their research into job applications.

Or are charitable trusts reliant upon charity?

Nice to see that some people are willing to give up their time freely.

His registered electoral roll address is listed as 157 145 ST. JOHN STREET LONDON EC1V4PY,  google it and read who use this cover address. Wonder if this trust's HR did any homework.

Latest posts

Back