What Gun and Cartridge do you use

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ceaser guerini summat ,did used to shoot pro one then swapped over to white gold but with price increase now shoot the gb velocity but have been tempted to try the fiocchi f3 

Kreighoff k80

occasionally Krieghoff parcours (game if I fancy a change)

hull pro one 8s

ultramax 42g 4s

HPX 34g 5s

and a few secret ones!

Krieghoff K80 32"

Pegoraro Speed 8's

Pegoraro Elite Pro 7.5's

Mirage 28g 6's (pigeons)

mirage 32g 4's

Pegoraro 36g 5's

Mirage 40g 4's

I have to agree that Express Supremes are exactly that , supreme.

World Cups have their uses but they do kick a bit , but not noticed through the melted down Messrschmidt.

Oh how I wish I could still get a 7/8 cartridge that Express used to make in a Violet coloured case . NOW THEY WERE SUPREME,SUPERB, FANTASTIC.

An absolutely brilliant shell, I will have to dig into my collection to see if I still have one and get it replicated again by Lyalvale .

If anyone ( Fred?) can remember what it was called I would be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree that Express Supremes are exactly that , supreme.

World Cups have their uses but they do kick a bit , but not noticed through the melted down Messrschmidt.

Oh how I wish I could still get a 7/8 cartridge that Express used to make in a Violet coloured case . NOW THEY WERE SUPREME,SUPERB, FANTASTIC.

An absolutely brilliant shell, I will have to dig into my collection to see if I still have one and get it replicated again by Lyalvale .

If anyone ( Fred?) can remember what it was called I would be interested.
Pro Comp? My wife won the UT European Championships with them in 2000 and her team mate Patsy Haywood did the double in 1996 using them. Express stopped making them as 'no call them'.

PhilR,

Thank you, yes that is the one .

Crazy World isn't it ? Here we are using 24 gram for Internationals and years ago Lyalvale say there is no call for them.

I would like to bet that they would be pleasantly surprised at their sales figures if the produced it now !

No doubt they will say that they already do, but without advertising and promotion , who is to know?

Browning B525 30'' sporter.

Eley 28g Olympic Blues in 8, plastic

Eley 28g 1sts in 7.5, fibre

Fiocchi TT1 28g in 8, fibre and plastic

I'm not fussy about brand, so long as it's cheap and when I pull the trigger it goes 'bang' and lead comes out of the business end...

Just notices that Sian, donna and myself didn't mention barrel length, but most everyone else did.  Must be a boy thing  :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just notices that Sian, donna and myself didn't mention barrel length, but most everyone else did.  Must be a boy thing  :wink:
This is because you're not sure what the length is. Too much misleading / conflicting information in this area up until now perhaps?

This is because you're not sure what the length is. Too much misleading / conflicting information in this area up until now perhaps?
It's true I'm terrible at judging lengths.  All those years of male propaganda that 100mm is 8 inches.

PhilR,

Thank you, yes that is the one .

Crazy World isn't it ? Here we are using 24 gram for Internationals and years ago Lyalvale say there is no call for them.

I would like to bet that they would be pleasantly surprised at their sales figures if the produced it now !

No doubt they will say that they already do, but without advertising and promotion , who is to know?
My bad the Pro Comp was 28gm not 24gm. Originally their 24gm was Super Comp in a black case, the HV in a red case and then the Excel.

Latest posts

Back