Tennis/Golfers Elbow

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But of course 10% less than I used to. :wink:

Sent from my Desire HD using tapatalk 2
Oh but of course.....me too.... but only because westward told me too, miserable begger also told me too eat fish which I hate. Me and him are going to have words if he even thinks about telling me to cut down my cigars :)

Oh but of course.....me too.... but only because westward told me too, miserable begger also told me too eat fish which I hate. Me and him are going to have words if he even thinks about telling me to cut down my cigars :)
I'm not really a Nazi and I've been known to enjoy a cigar or 2 in my time although not for the last few years. (Fish is good medicine though) :nyam:

Having spent an afternoon in A&E 28 yrs ago having a fish bone removed from deep inside my throat I can assure you they are from from good for you... A truly horrible experience not helped by a 20s german lady doctor virtually sitting on me to remove the darn thing with what can only be described as some kind of torture implement shoved down said gob. :)

Westy, I do agree that too many people rely on pain killers/NSAIDs and too many also prescribe them but I do think they have a place as long as they are only short term use and always alongside other forms of treatments. Most of us physios will always push other forms of treatment as the painkillers just mask the pain.....I can't comment on behalf of GPs though... ;-)
I'm very much in favour of physio (or Yoga as it's called in some other countries). Someone needs to take on joint and muscle related problems because doctors tend be lost at sea if the meds don't work.

Just remember what your mum told you ips, fish gives you brains! ;-)

Absolutely GP's are a waste of time .... Physio's (at least my one) are Gods. She has treated my sciatica for about 10yrs and knows exactly what is required, and lives within crawling distance of home ................ which is handy.

Just remember what your mum told you ips, fish gives you brains! ;-)

No she didnt pal ............... she could usually be heard telling me something on the lines of ............ get to school, or ... will you please turn off that ruddy captain beefheart. :)  

Totally agree, chaps. I would always advise people seek a Physio if it is muscle or joint related....a good Physio is worth their weight in gold... ;-)

Having spent an afternoon in A&E 28 yrs ago having a fish bone removed from deep inside my throat I can assure you they are from from good for you... A truly horrible experience not helped by a 20s german lady doctor virtually sitting on me to remove the darn thing with what can only be described as some kind of torture implement shoved down said gob. :)
I immediately thought of a young, nubile, fit, blond sitting on you and thought you lucky bugger but then I realised you probably meant 20 stone :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Yep spellin error I did indeed mean 20 stone Robert.

Latest posts

Back