Stratstone Challenge...anyone fancy it?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaun there is plenty of time, it does look like a lot of fun to shoot, not seen anything like it before. Its only money...

Shaun - get in there.... it's a fantastic event... great fun... you have plenty of time to get booked up and have a go!

Shaun - get in there.... it's a fantastic event... great fun... you have plenty of time to get booked up and have a go!
Will do Matt got such a busy time coming up but really do relish  high driven targets and its such a fabulous ground so may call this week and book in for the new year. " surely it cannot be that hard" :hunter:   Can it?

Catch up on Thursday, I can see if RBSS have a slot before or after the time I have booked so you can join us...the more the merrier

Catch up on Thursday, I can see if RBSS have a slot before or after the time I have booked so you can join us...the more the merrier
I'm on at ten start on Thursday , your shooting at 12 with my brother and Tony , Rob , Stu , Martin
So I say hi then :)

Anyone considering shooting the RBS Stratstone Seven  would be very well advised to shoot the Hodnet Christmas shoot on 28th December first as a training event. Or book in at Hodnet on another day and ask specifically to shoot / Practice on the following stands. High Pheasant, Hi Lo, Precipice , and Ravine.

Master those and you could possibly then become  the owner of an Aston Martin.

Got a couple of spaces for this on Saturday with me, Calamity, Jason and Mad Matt if anyone fancies it? Need to be at RBSS for 10

Then heading off to Churchills after to do the Challenge...need to be there for 3

Let me know if you are interested....in the Stratstone mainly as I have two slots booked which are now going spare...

I am very keen to shoot this, can i get back to you later as i need to check to if i have got anything on Saturday. Would be good to meet a few of you from here too. 

Latest posts

Back