Steve's targets and aims (Half a year gone!)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscottsmith1234

So, after looking back on things since the beginning of the year things have been up and down to say the least. I have managed a couple of P.Bs this year (94 in sporting and 81 in Fitasc), however still struggle with consistency week to week. 

With nearly all of the sporting majors past this year results have been mixed.

Essex Masters - ok morning 91 - poor afternoon 80 something?

English open - (rather not talk about it)

Clay shooting classic - 2nd in AA (139)

Beretta world - Lacking concentration after a poor start to the day! 102

I have had a couple of sessions with the highly recommended Mr Solomons, which has improved my technique no end on various targets and ironed out a couple of issues - making me feel much more comfortable on more of the tricky technical targets has helped me greatly! I am still working hard on my average, however due to a recent lul in performance I feel AAA will escape me This time around, unless I can find my form again!

I can tick some boxes though - I qualified for the Royal Berks handicap final and shot for my county at the CLA Champion of champions - an event I am privileged to have been selected for!

Roll on the British at the end of the month and hopefully another enjoyable event!!  :spiteful:

Latest posts

Back