Shooting Glasses ....?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ISSF and FITASC do not have a glasses rule so you do not have to wear them in any international.

Well I didn't know that. How come we got this rule foisted on us for ESP? My point was at some qualifiers this year ( ESP ) people are flouting the rules by wearing glass less frames or wearing the glasses on top of there hats and hoping the scorer is to wet himself to notice or care. I personally hate wearing them but do so to abide by the rules

Perhaps "everyone" other than the shooter concerned regards the rule as the get out of jail free card if someone gets injured as it is a requirement of the rules so nobody other than the shooter can be blamed in the event of injury for failing to abide by the rules.

I have a house down there. It was beautiful 20 years ago. Now over run with bloody Brits...!!
Try working in London  the streets are full of asylum seekers bringing their thieving dirty rotten habits with them getting benefits free housing ripping the system off no intention of working or drug dealing driving around in range rovers AMG mercs  and even the odd Bentley or Ferrari none of them are true blood bloody brits as you call them wrong colour you see!! That's why the bloody brits are there Nic. true story :prankster:

Shaun,

I note your comments above.

Is there any link to Nick Fellows or Terry Bobbett?  I'd feel happier about it then.

Sorry of course not, those two are always abroad on sightseeing trips .

Back on thread,

If Randolphs can be bought for £100+ in the States why the extortionate  prices for Pilla here? Is it to fund George's sponsorship?  I doubt that.

It is possibly similar to gun marketing here in the UK, have a winning product and charge the Earth for it.

Back on thread,

If Randolphs can be bought for £100+ in the States why the extortionate  prices for Pilla here? Is it to fund George's sponsorship?  I doubt that.

It is possibly similar to gun marketing here in the UK, have a winning product and charge the Earth for it.
Convert the $ to £ , add the p+p then add the VAT and delivery at this end , then compare the end £ to normal UK price . When you've done that , tell us the difference in £

Well I didn't know that. How come we got this rule foisted on us for ESP? My point was at some qualifiers this year ( ESP ) people are flouting the rules by wearing glass less frames or wearing the glasses on top of there hats and hoping the scorer is to wet himself to notice or care. I personally hate wearing them but do so to abide by the rules
Answer is quite simple. English sporting is not a part of the World Federations ISSF or FITASC.

It is governed by CPSA.

Try working in London  the streets are full of asylum seekers bringing their thieving dirty rotten habits with them getting benefits free housing ripping the system off no intention of working or drug dealing driving around in range rovers AMG mercs  and even the odd Bentley or Ferrari none of them are true blood bloody brits as you call them wrong colour you see!! That's why the bloody brits are there Nic. true story :prankster:
Not sure I understand your post.

I was saying that 20 years ago it was a much more beautiful place. Now it is over-built and over-stocked :laugh:

Back on thread,

Simple business.

If I had a great product...I would also charge the earth.....true story..!!

Not sure I understand your post.I was saying that 20 years ago it was a much more beautiful place. Now it is over-built and over-stocked :laugh:
Not a dig Nicola but if you thought it was a nice place then not long before someone else finds it! Was not sure why you felt the need to label them as bloody brits though as surely you are one off them! What I meant by my post was working in London makes you want to move to pastures new. Just saying...

I agree. And there are Brits and there are bloody Brits :wink:

One knows the other and the other does not know they are one :wink:

....true story

:wink:

I've lost the plot here now ? . or is it the vino ?

Last edited:
Its quite simple Rich

You either know them or you are one, which is it to be. I showed my hand early but I am at an advantage as I "get" Nic's humour. :)

I'm a what ? I know Nowt ? .....I,m even more confused . Com

I tried mate I really did. You get back to your Vino collapse and we will just have to wait for the jury to decide. :)

Back