Shooting Glasses ....?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get back to the point of my new Glasses.................. Ive now bought CENS ear protection and Pilla Glasses....all I want now is to a buy a Parazzi...................might get on one Saturday !!

Can we get back to the point of my new Glasses.................. Ive now bought CENS ear protection and Pilla Glasses....all I want now is to a buy a Parazzi...................might get on one Saturday !!
Sucks in deeply ......"you dont want one of those,  you want one of these :D :D"

Mart

And....if you can afford it....then you don't need someone saying you are poncing around making a fashion statement....or hinting at that is the only reason someone would buy this kit....

....just saying....in the nicest possible way...!

Sorry Nic but that is a misinterpretation of what I said. I am talking about my self not anybody else. I was given a telling off from my wife the other day about the cap I wear to the shooting its of the baseball type and is old cost £4 out of Marky's about 10 years ago I used those exact words to justify my choice of head gear. What in effect I am saying hell I don't care if its old it does the job I am just not interested in the fashion agenda gonna have to get another one though she is going something rotten about that hat. In fact the only reason I wear sun glasses at all is because of my eye dom problem I stick a bit of tape on one lens would not use them otherwise probably.

No and its architect dialect for some kind of pizza. . . I think.

Re- Nicola post on SO5

Exactly why i got the eell. Always promised myself an so and when i was in a position to get one i gave it much thought and decided that as a weekly competitive gun the dt would stand up better than the so. Apart from the fact that it looks similar but was about 10k less.

With regards to cost of stuff well buy the best you can afford but never ever compare yourself with others as there is always some one with more. I don't give a hoot what anyone else has or what it costs neither am i intimidated by wealth or social standing. I enjoy what i am able to attain.

Just saying.

Yikes I really am a tight wad using my ESS glasses (as issued to emergency services and millitary) ! .

I hate glasses at the best of times but I am trying desperatly to get on with them.

ATB

Matt

With regards to cost of stuff well buy the best you can afford but never ever compare yourself with others as there is always some one with more. I don't give a hoot what anyone else has or what it costs neither am i intimidated by wealth or social standing. I enjoy what i am able to attain.

Just saying.
Perfect!  Just perfect!  Are you reading my mind?  :nyam:

' A fool and his money are soon parted '

Jaykaysea may be able to help on that score (there is inuendo intended JKC)

I see I,m being picked on again !!
Don't be daft nobody is picking on anybody, its an opinion that is all. You have bought a very good product for a pretty high price ... but that is only my opinion! I could have done the same but chose not to, I just think that is too much for sunglasses but hey Nic says different. She is a seasoned and very competitive shooter and targets count so she can justify them on many levels. I am relatively new to trap shooting the primary reason I wear sunglasses is to correct my eye problem and nothing more. I have taken a different approach got a good product that will do the same job at less than less than half the cost (6 lens sets including CMT just ordered two additional sets from Ed) the other half I will shoot targets with. If that sounds mean well I am Scottish :) As a very final point and again for gods sake don't take this as a dig if you were shooting 98ex100 and wanted to get to 100 they would help in two ways the would help your head and your eyes... but if you were shooting those scores you would have had a set anyway :)

edit

should read shooting glasses sorry Nic :) ........ still too expensive tho'

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys ........ It was only said in jest ...I,m not easily offended .. :)

Back