Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does everyone feel about the 16th? Andy can't do 2nd, teepee struggles with 9th and end of Feb could be a little tight, we could try the 23rd but that only gives 4 weeks, cheers Growl.

How does everyone feel about the 16th? Andy can't do 2nd, teepee struggles with 9th and end of Feb could be a little tight, we could try the 23rd but that only gives 4 weeks, cheers Growl.

Growl, if you want me to supply a banner or two or any other signs for the day in question just let me know?

I am ok for either the 16th March or 23rd Feb if that helps.Cheers James

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do 16th Feb, 23rd Feb, 16th March or later dates in March.

What month are you talking in your last post, Growl?

any march weekend is ok for me.

if it's the 16th could be a nice way to start my birthday weekend - hit the big 50 on 18th :fie:

I'll be there. 

Can't wait, should be an excellent day.  And I could pick up the worst shot spoon  :hunter:   :pilot:   :hunter:

Unless dear old Ed works his magic on the 2nd, eh Ed?

BTW - happy to give anyone a lift that lives between say Gainsborough and Coleys - give me a shout 

Good morning all, looking for confirmation now please.
so far we have:
teepee
Andy
PhilS
Jimbob
Growl
date is 16 March at Ian Coleys start 11 am
cheers all.

Latest posts

Back