Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The least improved trophy could be the "HIT" hasn't improved or hopeless improvement trophy! We do have an annual one in my fishing club called the T.W.A.T or the worst angler trophy, what do you expect from a fishing club called Saracens Head Angling Group!
happy to go with any name for the most/least improved shot, lets all just have a laugh and a good days shooting, I will talk to Phil at Coleys and let you all know the layout for the shoot, cheers all, Growl

The least improved trophy could be the "HIT" hasn't improved or hopeless improvement trophy! We do have an annual one in my fishing club called the T.W.A.T or the worst angler trophy, what do you expect from a fishing club called Saracens Head Angling Group!
happy to go with any name for the most/least improved shot, lets all just have a laugh and a good days shooting, I will talk to Phil at Coleys and let you all know the layout for the shoot, cheers all, Growl

Just to chip in at this stage. We held the Shoot Clay Trophy last year on our Open Day in July - we will have our Open Day on 27th July this year. I know there was talk of creating it to a Memorial Shoot this year? I will leave Matt to make comment on this. We are of course more than happy to have two shoots from ShootClay Members, or have the ShootClay in July and maybe a couple of North/South ShootClay Trophy Shoots such as the one being discussed, the winners of that come and shoot in a Grand Final in July alongside the ShootClay event on our Open Day.

Either way we would love to host you and equally want to do our best for everyone.

I will happily put up an hours lesson for the person at the bottom of the pile. Clays will also be on me, the only thing is you will have to be a little flexible with your time and location- it will be at either sporting targets, Kibworth or Doveridge if it helps anything.

Ed, you can be captain of the North Team...I take it the Shootclay equator is just above Oxford!?!?

I will happily put up an hours lesson for the person at the bottom of the pile. Clays will also be on me, the only thing is you will have to be a little flexible with your time and location- it will be at either sporting targets, Kibworth or Doveridge if it helps anything.
We'll have to keep an eye out for any sand baggers trying to wangle your generous coaching offer Ed..

I like the sound of the ShootClay Growler - from memory isn't that a large hip flask! Is the 9th going to cause any problems? Thank you Ed that's a very generous offer. I will start to compile a list of people shooting so we have an idea of numbers, looking like a good day out, thanks all, Growl.

Latest posts

Back