Release Trigger

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nics probably got one in her arsenal she has everything else :)

:crazy:  Release Trigger? Save your money for a psychiatrist!   If you are looking to have a shooting related accident then by all means use one. :hunter:

The Red Baron is a better choice.....he has some very fancy ones.

I have not got one..........yet..!!

Last edited:
The Red Baron is a better choice.....he has some very fancy ones.

I have not got one..........yet..!!
You beat me to it. For any one who doesn't know who the Red Baron is it's Gordon Lee and they're all fitted to Krieghoffs.

Gun goes bang when you release the trigger rather than when you pull it as with a normal gun. Supposed to help cure trigger freeze....

MM

What's a release trigger?????????

More accurately...a release trigger, must be pulled to set the trigger, then released.  So when you close the gun it is safe...you don't have to hold the trigger back or anything, then you ready up, pull trigger then release it at the target. 

I will let Larry Potterfield (from Midway USA), tell you how it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PA7JxLdHTE

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent devices, I had one on my Krieghof, it cured my trigger problems. As for dangerous, Taurus Excreetum - no more dangerous than any other gun.

A no bird, no problem - just hold the trigger back while pushing the top lever across, simples. I trust we all point our weapons down range and don't wave them around like flags, so where is the "danger".

Phil*

Agreed, release triggers are only generally considered dangerous by those that don't understand them.

Well, as obviously dangerous as those things are I'm sure some good researcher can come up with a multitude of attributable "accidents".

Right?

Well?

Still counting?

Right?

OK - get back to us on that?

Right?

:fie:  Well you won't find me on a squad shooting Fitasc sporting with someone who uses one! :hunter:

:fie:  Well you won't find me on a squad shooting Fitasc sporting with someone who uses one! :hunter:
I have been on an FSP squad with a shooter using a K80 with release trigger fairly recently  - and had a very pleasant and safe two days shooting. 

Nothing to worry about if the shooter is safe and responsible. 

Well, as obviously dangerous as those things are I'm sure some good researcher can come up with a multitude of attributable "accidents".

Right?

Well?

Still counting?

Right?

OK - get back to us on that?

Right?
+1

Can nursey wheel you around a Fitasc sporting layout Siiiyyyrreeeeeeeeel?

Good for you.......glad you are still here and shooting......could have swore I had attended your memorial......must have been dreaming.... :wink:

I think a "standard" trigger configuration could be dangerous in the hands of a clown. It's not the trigger, "safety catch" (untrue) top lever or any other thing that makes a gun inherently dangerous, it's the person who is holding it who may be a danger. As stated, providing ANY gun is always pointed down range, when loaded, WE are all quite safe.

Phil*

Latest posts

Back