pics of our gundogs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this link Freeshot, gonna have a look ?

Think this is dog is similar (bottom pic) it was our goose guides pup it was a havarian deerhound called jeager and the other is his German Wirehaired Pointer called max both stunning dogs 

Robbie (guide)& Max.JPG

Robbies dog jeager.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry

2015-02-14%2011.51.42_zps25hpjzno.jpg

This is what i'm using one Springer and two Basset Fauve De Bretagne

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow they are very good looking dogs, do you shoot over them ?

Oscar the cocker is a great dog just has a mind of his own. On a recent trip to burghley house game fair, we went to the gun dog scurry and he was raring to have a go at the dummy launcher. Everytime it went off he would turn and watch fixated on watching the dummy and where it landed, I did try and sign in to let him have a go, but it was so busy they just stopped taking entries, shame really as i think he would of found it, Retrieving would of been 50/50

Lenny the lab is pooh scared of loud bangs his is 11 now.

View attachment 4.jpg

View attachment 1.jpg

Oh just found this one - she doesnt care for feathers but is great company on those long quiet marsh walks

pair.jpg

wow they are very good looking dogs, do you shoot over them ?
Yes, they do look great! The English springer is working great, but he is 11 years old in july. So he is retired but it has Been some  great hunting over him!

The other 2 is for roe deer and fox. The one one right side became swedish hunting champion this winter, so she is great!

Nice pictures bonne,nice to see some of the less common breeds and good to see a hunting champion. Hope you replace the Springer with another one.

oi dad, why are you hiding behind the windbreak. I know were you are .

WP_20160606_17_48_55_Pro.jpg

I like the beach, can we come again ?

WP_20160604_11_48_55_Pro.jpg

Latest posts

Back