pics of our gundogs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

my eze the FT bred cocker.

WP_20160417_12_50_09_Pro.jpgWP_20160417_12_48_58_Pro.jpgWP_20160325_16_14_52_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
xaphan

thank you and welcome to our brand new gundog section :)

"kid-glove Macy moo" grand daughter of "mallowdale x factor" (uk cocker champion 2015)

34 FTCH in five year gen, wasted on me but what can you do:)

Taka (2).JPG 

My Springer who has now gone to the hunting ground in the sky but a great companion and worker lots of happy memories 

its a working dog so it counts :)

ps

lovely looking dog, love that last pic

Bailey the working Cocker...

Coco...Bailey's daughter, 5 months

Amber and Purdie, mother/daughter...Chesapeake Bay Retrievers after a morning on geese...

a solo morning with just me and Amber...

I know, I know not a true "GunDog" but Molly loves to come shooting with me ?.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

WP_20150820_18_11_08_Pro.jpg

Above are my picking up duo,mother and son. Rock steady during a large commercial drive and stop to flush when hunting. 

WP_20160130_11_29_15_Pro.jpg

:D ...ips it is a Bavarian Mountain Tracking dog - in original "bayerische gebirgsschweißhund" or BGS in short. As the name suggests it is a tracking dog for retrieving wounded big game - it can follow a cold trail over 24hrs old for miles if needed be. Bitch is in her prime 5 years old on that pic (taken by my brother - he is a pro photographer) , but is serving a well deserved pension as we speak - she is to be 15 on August the 8th...

2015-08-29 16.03.06.jpg

Hi ips

Just completed a little investigation, as like you never seen this breed before and think I have found which group this beautiful dog is a member of .......

The Bavarian Mountain Hound is a breed of dog from Germany. As a scent hound, it has been used in Germany since the early 20th century to trail wounded game. It is a cross between the Bavarian Hound and the Hanover Hound. Wikipedia

.! Posted at the same time Freeshot! ?

She is beautiful and looks very well for her age...... Thank you for the explanation 

thanks foxy

freeshot, new one on me, she looks fabulous ?

New breed to me,never seen one before. Lovely intelligent face. Eyes say biddable and willing to please. Impressed.

Latest posts

Back