Paid and no service

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not glaring ?

Plumbers have been allowed to enter people’s houses during lockdown, FAOs have not. Should a plumber have picked up the virus while fixing a tap, he goes home. The FAO goes back to a central base, typically within a police station, which tends to be occupied by police officers.

If the infected plumber passes it on to his family and is off work, people’s taps will drip. If the FAO picks up the virus and returns to a police station, filled with police officers, then those officers become infected and have to stay off work, it becomes a bit more serious for society.

Hope that helps clear the ambiguity of my point.
Why do you think plumbers only fix taps,you keep mentioning it. I don't think anyone during a pandemic would get a dripping tap fixed do you

Why do you think plumbers only fix taps,you keep mentioning it. I don't think anyone during a pandemic would get a dripping tap fixed do you
I’ve had to explain quite a lot already, do I really need to list every job a plumber may be required to do ? 
Move on hey, there’s a good chap.

Already have after your replies thanks 🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not glaring ?

Plumbers have been allowed to enter people’s houses during lockdown, FAOs have not. Should a plumber have picked up the virus while fixing a tap, he goes home. The FAO goes back to a central base, typically within a police station, which tends to be occupied by police officers.

If the infected plumber passes it on to his family and is off work, people’s taps will drip. If the FAO picks up the virus and returns to a police station, filled with police officers, then those officers become infected and have to stay off work, it becomes a bit more serious for society.

Hope that helps clear the ambiguity of my point.
From the firearms departments I am aware of, the buildings they work from are non operational in policing terms. They are totally disconnected in every way to front line work. Secondly most of the staff are now working from home. So basically the point you make is wrong.

From the firearms departments I am aware of, the buildings they work from are non operational in policing terms. They are totally disconnected in every way to front line work. Secondly most of the staff are now working from home. So basically the point you make is wrong.
Plus, operational police are constantly in peoples homes and in  close contact public situations on a daily basis. The risk of a covid infection from a firearms officer who has been on an home visit is absolutely minimal and it makes your point even less correct.

Plus, operational police are constantly in peoples homes and in  close contact public situations on a daily basis. The risk of a covid infection from a firearms officer who has been on an home visit is absolutely minimal and it makes your point even less correct.
As you say “the firearms departments I’m aware of” which would suggest you’re not an absolute authority, but for the sake of, I can’t be bothered anymore and you’re clearly at a long term loose end, you’re correct on all points.

There, some fulfilment for you.

off you pop, I’m out 😂

You said that the last time, but you keep coming back and it seems just trolling the same crap

So don't feed the troll peoples 🤣🤣

You said that the last time, but you keep coming back and it seems just trolling the same crap

So don't feed the troll peoples 🤣🤣
Oooh the irony. 
Can’t help yourself can you ?

I was out of the conversation with the other fella, I’ll always make time for a post editing tool like you poppet. See if we can’t get you up to 600 posts.

Still want that list of plumbers jobs ?

Just send an alert to IPS,  he loves this sort of thing. It would keep him at it for weeks or maybe longer! 😂
Do not know about a alert !........maybe a Defibrillator 👨‍⚕️ would work better 😅

He loves a bit of thread drift! In fact he actively encourages same gender sex! 😂
This site is for shooting Les, what people get up to in there private lives should be posted elsewhere ?

Latest posts

Back