Quality service deserves recognition

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finners

We've all heard people bleating on about bad service, so I think  it's great to be able to trumpet the excellent customer service I have recently received from Mike Mansfield at Anglo Italian. For those that don't know, Anglo Italian are the importers of Caesar Guerini and Fabarm. They're based pretty close to where I live.

Anyway, I bought a Caesar Guerini Tempio back in September, being a bit of a twit, it simply did not occur to me that with it being a Game Gun, it would have an Auto Safety....... Doh!

Co-oincidently, a couple of weeks later I bumped into Mike and told him about my oversight. Without hesitation he said "drop it around and we'll get that sorted for you" (Please no lectures on having the auto safety removed!)

What with one thing and another, I finally got around to popping along to Anglo, late on Wednesday last week. Whilst there, I mentioned that the top lever was a bit "sticky" sometimes. Had a call from them yesterday........... gun's sorted. So I nipped over after work, all sorted, including the sticky top lever.......... No charge.

Whilst talking to Mike, I mentioned that it was particularly good to get the top lever sorted as I'd planned to organise lessons and allow my Neice to use the Tempio. It was because of a conversation I had had with her Father, my good freind and Brother in Law. Sadly he was struck down with cancer and died recently. He was just 46.

Understandably, our conversations about getting Abbie (my Neice) shooting, have now become a bit of a promise. Mike listened intently to my story, and then very kindly offered to lend me a Syren Demo for her to use. He felt that she would really benefit from the specific design of the gun, I'm sure he's right.

But what a nice gesture and what excellent customer service.  

Just wanted to share this with you all. 

Nice to see the positive side posted for a change....well done Finners... :gamer:

Seems like this is why the American market are buying into the brand. The waiting list for some of their models in the UK show they must be doing something right, and making a dent in the more established brands. ..

Seems like this is why the American market are buying into the brand. The waiting list for some of their models in the UK show they must be doing something right, and making a dent in the more established brands. ..
As far as I know, Caesar G have a totally separate distribution set up in the USA. My comments aren't really related to the product per se, more to do with the excellent service being offered by Mike and his team at Anglo.

However, having said that, you're quite right about the product. I have two CG's and I have to say I can't think of a single reason why I would ever want to swap to another brand. The fit/finish, usability and quality of these guns is simply superb.

I had a look at the Syren gun in Chris Potters yesterday, absolutely beautifully made and specially designed for ladies, but miles too low for me. I know it has a Monte Carlo stock but I really think the way to go for women and the only way to get a gun fitting right is an adjustable comb. Why do they think we are all built the same size?

I had a look at the Syren gun in Chris Potters yesterday, absolutely beautifully made and specially designed for ladies, but miles too low for me. I know it has a Monte Carlo stock but I really think the way to go for women and the only way to get a gun fitting right is an adjustable comb. Why do they think we are all built the same size?
I have also looked at this supposedly ladies gun at the shooting show last year. Miles too low for me also and does it still have that hideous stereotypical rose design that all girlies like?

Well done to them and we'll done to you sir your obviously a devoted uncle and family man, I bet your sadly departed Bro in law is looking down on you with a big smile on his face.

Well done to them and we'll done to you sir your obviously a devoted uncle and family man, I bet your sadly departed Bro in law is looking down on you with a big smile on his face.
Thank you for such kind words, and yes that's a nice thought :good:

Guerini to be applauded for the great offer of the loan of gun and often there are reports of good service from them . the syren is a great concept which doesn't quite hit the mark . shame.

Hope the shooting with your niece goes well.

Guerini Anglo Italian to be applauded for the great offer of the loan of gun and often there are reports of good service from them . the syren is a great concept which doesn't quite hit the mark . shame.

Hope the shooting with your niece goes well.
Appreciate the response thanks :good:

Hope you don't mind my slight alteration to your post :biggrin:

As for the Syren, I guess no product is ever going to be perfect for everyone. Personally I think Caesar Guerini are to be applauded, if only for giving it a try. Having said that, it would appear that sales are ahead of expectations on the Syren, and I know of a least one of my Female shooting friends who absolutely loves her Syren.

Anyway, this thread was intended to highlight the superb customer service I received from Anglo Italian and Mike Mansfield in particular. Please let's not let it decend into a bun fight over the relative merits or otherwise, of the Syren. As I recall, that was done to death in a previous thread some months ago.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back