ODD LOOKING ROE BUCK..

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

Thought i would put a pic on here off this roe buck with antlers just coming out of vel and had solid antler underneath but both grown down his head!! anyone come across this before.??

View attachment 4807 

Could it be a Perruque in its first regrowth? I've only ever seen one where the antlet's were growing over the eyes.
​i have never seen this before and have been in keepering and deer control/stalking all my life ...hence the reason i posted pic to see if anyone had any ideas..  

It was interesting so I looked on the internet there seems to be a few pictures of this type of thing caused by damage to the base of the growth of antler which can rectify after they fall off and re-grow or even low testosterone can cause them to be malformed in this way.

It was interesting so I looked on the internet there seems to be a few pictures of this type of thing caused by damage to the base of the growth of antler which can rectify after they fall off and re-grow or even low testosterone can cause them to be malformed in this way.
Aah, so that explains the droop.....

Did I say that out loud.......

NURSE!

Latest posts

Back