Longridge today questions.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worcs

I'd like to go to Longridge today to enter in my first registered comp. Their website doesn't look like it's been updated in a few years and I can't find the answer to a few questions I have.

The  CPSA website says today is "entries" as opposed to "open" does this mean I needed to pre-book or can I just turn up?

As usual, I'd be going by my self, can you go around by yourself or do you need to turn up in a group or do you get put into a group?

Thnaks.

Go! Get there, pay your money then go and shoot. There are scorers on each stand so you can shoot on your own. No need to book. Have fun.

I live in hereford and having a few lessons with steve nutbeam hes one of the nicest guys you will meet. Its a nice ground :)

Just got back. Had a great time, it's a great place to shoot, everyone very friendly.  Some tough targets for me, think I ended up with 60 ex 100 and missing a few sitters. It's only 35 mins down the road so I'll definitely be going back. Being on my own wasn't a problem, so glad I went. 

I'd like to go to Longridge today to enter in my first registered comp. Their website doesn't look like it's been updated in a few years and I can't find the answer to a few questions I have.

The  CPSA website says today is "entries" as opposed to "open" does this mean I needed to pre-book or can I just turn up?

As usual, I'd be going by my self, can you go around by yourself or do you need to turn up in a group or do you get put into a group?

Thnaks.
CPSA website uses the term "entries" to indicate that the shoot is registered, "open" - practice, if a shoot is squadded or requires you to pre-book it's usually shown clearly on the page also, not many weekend regular registered competitions are squadded, shot the ground this morning, badly I add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back. Had a great time, it's a great place to shoot, everyone very friendly.  Some tough targets for me, think I ended up with 60 ex 100 and missing a few sitters. It's only 35 mins down the road so I'll definitely be going back. Being on my own wasn't a problem, so glad I went. 
Quite a few from the forum there today perhaps we'll see you next to time say hi and have a cuppa  :thumbsup:

CPSA website uses the term "entries" to indicate that the shoot is registered, "open" - practice, if a shoot is squadded or requires you to pre-book it's usually shown clearly on the page also, not many weekend regular registered competitions are squadded, shot the ground this morning, badly I add.
Pu it behind you Rich on to the next one and keep positive  :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back