Jocker cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried a slab of Jokers but my RC2's are a much better cartridge to be honest.

These feel quite fast give the time lapse from pulling the trigger to target break. I've asked two shops if they can obtain any information and the only answer I've had so far is "they're French and fast". At £142 a thou I'm not complaining!

:assassin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot 7.5 Jocker fibres at ABT on a fibre only ground in Meopham today. Wind, Rain, freezing cold but 1st and 2nd barrel kills were so good to the point that following a gripe from the idiot guy on my left the ref checked that I wasn't using plastic! I honestly LMFAO!  A bit of crude left in the barrels after but pushed a brush through a couple of times at the end and all gone so not bad and no complaints considering the cold conditions!  :assassin:

Mrs jasper had a couple of 24grm plas that just didn't sound right today. As she uses an auto she rightly didn't fire the second shot. Enough ummph to still cycle the auto and no stuff left behind in barrels  but.....

After shooting several thousand of these lately with no problems. I had one on Wednesday night that had lost all the shot and one today without a primer in it.

I just need to make one good one out of the two bad ones now.

Does anyone know when these are coming back.  I have just used my last box and everyone has sold out.  I mean everyone.  According to various suppliers they are not even available to order.  Anyone know why. 

Claverdon Cartridges has just had a delivery this week.

Claverdon Cartridges were out of stock of the 24s last week, so had a 1000 of the 24G Trust carts instead - speed is a perception thing of course but they do seem exceedingly rapid alternatives.

Back