Old Vintage Cartridge Collection

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have a small collection of boxed and unboxed cartridges. The only issue is without getting them out they might as well not be there. Anybody on here have such a dilemma ? My thinking was a glass case possibly one that rotates ? But I don’t want them to be bleached by the sun ? Anyone have any thoughts ? Many thanks 🙏🏻

So I have a small collection of boxed and unboxed cartridges. The only issue is without getting them out they might as well not be there. Anybody on here have such a dilemma ? My thinking was a glass case possibly one that rotates ? But I don’t want them to be bleached by the sun ? Anyone have any thoughts ? Many thanks 🙏🏻
I took mine to the local clay club, where they are displayed in 2 glass fronted display cabinets. Now all can see them.

If you Google "Lego display cabinets" ... There are many possibly suitable display cabinets for Cartridges shown there... some from IKEA that may possibly work well...and reasonably priced....

Auction rooms can be a source of display cabinets, some at give away prices too. If the wood is scratched, a spray can of wood paint (usually matt) works wonders.

Back