In case you missed it - not the clay!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on - I'll give you a massive kiss.... and the company will be perfect at this one.

Anyway - you a chance to straighten Parkie out - for honour, for glory.

Damit, I was gonna wear pink, pehaps I should try and clash in an electric green ensomble, or perhaps some burgandy +4's with a matching floppy hat topped with a mustard colourd skeet vest and sky blue shirt, gotta turn heads someway to stop people watching my missed birds :crazy:

Is anyone traveling from Stafford? Maybe arrange to share a car. Mine or yours. Don't fancy going on my own  :fie:

Cheers Malc

Yes Bigmac, I will be - well I suppose I better go!

I'm in Ingestre, I will need to get there fairly early if that's ok as I need to get things laid out, I'll let you know a time if you need a lift, best regards, Growl.

Yes Bigmac, I will be - well I suppose I better go!

I'm in Ingestre, I will need to get there fairly early if that's ok as I need to get things laid out, I'll let you know a time if you need a lift, best regards, Growl.
Hi Growl. What time are you looking at going and what sort of time do you think we'll be back. reason for asking, I've got to arrange for someone to look after the wife.

Thanks mate, Malc

Hi Malc, may be a longish day as I need to be there at the start and end, but I would need to set out about 7:30 to get there for 9 ish

I would have thought the fat lady will have sung by about 4 so would expect to get back at about 5:30.

If this causes a problem let me know as Maxum will be going and he is only in Armitage, I'll check on where the others are from too in case there is an option to get you there later and return earlier, cheers, Graham.

Back