In case you missed it - not the clay!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Growl. Sorry mate but I won't be able to make the shoot on the 16th  :no: . Can't get anyone in the family to look after the wife. Nice to be able to rely on your family for help :growl:  Any how I hope you all have a great day and raise loads of cash.

Disappointed, Malc

Malc - is it not possible to bring her along?  There'll be enough of us around that she won't be on her own...

Really sorry to hear that Malc, it's a shame mate, keep trying, you never know and I'll hold a place for you should you need one, all the best to you and the missus, regards, Gra.

Really sorry to hear that Malc, it's a shame mate, keep trying, you never know and I'll hold a place for you should you need one, all the best to you and the missus, regards, Gra.
Thanks Gra. I'll Keep trying but I can't see it happening. What we both would like to do is send a donation if that's OK? Can you let me know where to send a cheque to.

Thank again, Malc

Hi Graham. I've sent a donation to the Prostate people. we've sent £25 to them using the link you sent. Thanks for that.

All the best, Malc

Thanks for that Malc, I'll add it to the posted toal, you're a gent, bets wishes to you and Von, all the best, Gra

Hi Guys. Just to let you all know, Growler is kindly taking some of my key rings down with him and will take payment for them to. So get in quick there's only twenty for now. Good luck everyone for Saturday :thumbsu:  , I wish I was coming with you, Malc

They're like kid's at Christmas aren't they  :sarcastic:  You can imagine them on Saturday on the way down---Are we there yet, Ah, are we there yet, A, a, a, a,  :sarcastic:  God I wish I was going with you  :girlwah:  Have a great day Guy's and Gal's.

They're like kid's at Christmas aren't they :sarcastic: You can imagine them on Saturday on the way down---Are we there yet, Ah, are we there yet, A, a, a, a, :sarcastic: God I wish I was going with you :girlwah: Have a great day Guy's and Gal's.
Hahaha that's just me and sloppy.

Latest posts

Back