Growler - Payment

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Good evening one and all, especially the lucky crew who will wend their way to shoot off in the inaugural 'Growler' TM (added that for effect!)

with regards payment, as I am only human (most of the time) I am not in any way a cash machine despite what my step daughter/wife/students or anyone else for that matter thinks.

so It will have to be COLD HARD CASH tomorrow, that way I can pay those nice folks over at Coleys for hosting this great event.

I have no way of accepting cards - I may consider guns in reasonable condition in lieu of cash, Brownings, Mirooks, Kriegoff, etc, but I only said consider.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, and a safe journey there and back again (good strap line for a film that!)

Very best regards, looking forward to meeting you all, Growl. :hi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope all goes well for everybody at the inaugurall Growler and it's a great day for everyone, wish I was going but I'm doing something else which has been pre-booked for some time.  Never been to Coley's before and it's always easier to go round with others who know the ground.  Well done Growl

Tim

Back