Ian Coley Open Day - Saturday 27th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Ian Coley Shooting Scholl are holding another of their excellent Open Days this Saturday - with loads to do across the ground. 

ShootClay will of course be supporting - and the team at Coleys are putting on another ShootClay competition - we'll be hosting a 50 bird competition - 25 sportrap and 25 DTL for a mini all-round experience.   I'll be arranging some prizes this week. 

Alongside our competition - the ground will also have the following on offer:

• The Caesar Guerini, Browning, Beretta & Perazzi Roadshow giving you the chance to try out the range of guns (available on Friday & Saturday)
  • The Working Dog Company Gundog Demonstration
  • The Skinners Gundog Scurry - bring your dog and have a go
  • Unity Crossroads letting you test drive the Forester, Legacy & Outback on and off road & the Isuzu range too
  • Cotswold Farm Machinery will be taking your through the woods in the JCB WorkMax
  • DryFire target simulators showing how to practice clay and game shooting at home
  • Caesar Guerini .410 Challenge shoot the Ian Coley 60 yard Chondelle [read more]
  • Albion Sporting with the wonderful range of English Leather Gunslips, Cartridge Bags and more
  • Hunter Boots will be with us too
  • Foodworks will be running a Cookery Demonstration
  • Come & see MacWets in action - see the 'wet challenge'
  • Get suited for the new game season with Barrington Ayre personal tailors from Cirencester
  • Take part in the Fitness Challenge from the team at Cheltenham Park Hotel Fitness Suite
Last years event was great fun, and a good way to meet other ShootClay members.  I understand the Shotgun and Chelsea Bun club will also be in attendance, so a good chance to get any female friends you might have involved in shooting. 

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Matt

Ohhh - I would say 10, 11 ish - it'll not be squadded... so we can all make up some nice friendly groups and wander round together.

matt

Hey Parkie, your famous ! Your embossed name is featured in a Field article on Leathercraft.

Does anyone have an idea of the fuel costs for a small helicopter ( Robinson ) from Cheshire to Gloucestershire?

Would love to join you but struggling with work and leisure.  But I do have a plan.

Hey Parkie, your famous ! Your embossed name is featured in a Field article on Leathercraft.

Does anyone have an idea of the fuel costs for a small helicopter ( Robinson ) from Cheshire to Gloucestershire?
Would love to join you but struggling with work and leisure.  But I do have a plan.
Probably not much IIRC AN R22 is about £110 AN hour to hire wet.

Lynn and I are hoping to make it :)

Jon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Wonder if I can persuade the OH that a weekend away in Cheltenham is a good idea.....

Can recommend a couple of nice places to stay if necessary...
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

The R44 I fly uses about £118 a hour without a head wind. Can increase a lot if in bad weather.

If you need any help Peter let me know might be able to help.

Small private plane charter can be more affordable than helicopters provided that there is a convenient airport at each end. Last time I looked helicopters were £700 or more cost per flying hour but that's all in and not just fuel only.

Still trying to make a decision, really need some skeet practice but could do with a decent laugh so will probably be here :)

Fuz,

Couldn't you get the wife to drive to Coley's ? Then you could sleep in the car, it's just the same as skeet. :haha:

If anyone wants polo shirts, t-shirts or Clenzoil - or anything from the ShootClay shop, please let me know - or place an order to guarantee it is bagged up for you and ready to take from the back of the car! Good chance to use up those paypal funds you have around.

Back