Ian Coley Open Day-Saturday 13th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapshooter24

Whos going to the Ian coley open day on saturday 13th?

They have a extreme challenge on with a set of 5 teague chokes up for grabs and gamebore cartridges.

Beretta, Browning, Miroku, Caesar Guerini, Fabarm, Rizzini, AYA , Holland & Holland , Imperial Hearing, Gamebore, Seeland, Perazzi and Harkilla all in attendance

Always a great event - and if I wasn't committed to the charity event at Owls Lodge - then I would visit this... lovely ground to hang out at for a day of shooting fun, 

Always a great event - and if I wasn't committed to the charity event at Owls Lodge - then I would visit this... lovely ground to hang out at for a day of shooting fun, 
OMG   that means you'll get to see my next outfit.... ;)

I'm not stalking you, honest  :)      

I'd have liked to go to the Coley event, but its a  fair old trek for me too

:santa:

Only 15 mins from me so I may trundle up for a nosey but its Frampton country show the following day so saving my pennies for any bargains there.

Sorry - went off on a rant about nothing to do with shooting!

Went too far off topic to be worth posting.  :biggrin:

Last edited:
I will be there with a few a couple,of other guys, it's my birthday so I will be looking to buy myself a present :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Went early pm, looked well attended, overspill car park in operation!, treated myself to some moulded plugs, cleanest my ears have been for years.

As they were sponsoring of sorts bought some Evo Sporting, nice cartridge clean enough in the barrells etc. saw Chipper Clynt and a few having a pop at the Teauge Extreme good job they could see the clays as they looked far out. Saw a few using some CGs from the demo tent, positive vibes from the guys on these.

Saw and had brief word with Brett Winstanley, really nice chap, very humble regarding his British Open win.

Popped up but just too busy to shoot so had a nose around and was slightly disappointed to be fair - just a few stands. Maybe my expectations were a little on the high side. Didn't stay long in the end - just a few mins.

Popped up but just too busy to shoot so had a nose around and was slightly disappointed to be fair - just a few stands. Maybe my expectations were a little on the high side. Didn't stay long in the end - just a few mins.
Strange, it was busy lunchtime but as they looked to still have had around 20 stands open in addition to those taken up by the open day, not much in the way of queues anywhere, guess you were unlucky

Latest posts

Back