Hodnet Challenge (30th December 2012)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chard said

" I'll ring before the 30th, if I get through I'll book it"

" I think I'll go out and  nail my scrotum to a telegraph pole"

Richard, just a query! Would that be a scrotum pole and an Indian reservation?

Merry Christmas ho! ho! ho!

Hodnet is open Thursday, Friday & Saturday this week.

01939 200644 Grounds,  01939  200344 Shop                    email [email protected]

What size nail would you use for that then?  Would it have to be an Italian nail or could an inferior British type do the job.

Potter
I don't even think about it, just another piece of information to clutter my head up when I should be concentrating.

Just aim the hammer in the right place and bish bash bosh, job's a good 'un...

Information if required.

At this point in time there are about 50 places left, the ground is open tomorrow for telephone bookings if you are interested .

Sunday 9am start, last time entries will be accepted is 11am 

For those of you going I hope you have a nice day.

In fact I wish all of you where ever you may be shooting all the very best.

Yes, should be, I booked onto it today. Not paying till I get there though.

But I've got MAN FLU!!!!

I expect I'll shrug it off heroically before Sunday.... :p
Spot on. Was a laugh last year (and a good shoot to boot. :)  ).

Nice to see lots of friendly faces, hope you enjoyed it even if you didn't like stand 6. You either shot it well or for most it was a disaster. But I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves and are looking forward to the New Year.

Happy New Year everyone.

Nice to see lots of friendly faces, hope you enjoyed it even if you didn't like stand 6. You either shot it well or for most it was a disaster. But I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves and are looking forward to the New Year.

Happy New Year everyone.
Yes, it was an enjoyable shoot as always. A few of the stands had the usual queues, but they could have been worse.

I ended up on 82, which will get me stuff all but I was quietly pleased with it - and I got 7/8 on Stand 6 :p

Was luckily able to get a late entry today and made a swift departure from Doveridge, Enjoyed Hodnet (first comp there) manged to jump around the stands to miss queues and beat the light ( late start). And still bagged an 84 but 91 was winning B well shot that man.

The only bugging thing for me was all the Sim pairs were thrown with two buttons together allowing for differences in how the pairs were presented.

Depending on how the ref pressed them.

A single controller cuts that out.

Trouble is if one trap has thrown a no bird, you then have to operate both traps to clear the target, a waste of clays, time & money !!!

Latest posts

Back