Hello from Montrose.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimmer

Hello, Im hoping this is the right place to introduce yourself, I've just moved up to Montrose from Whalley (Lancashire), and have been thinking about having a crack at clays shooting for a good while since having a go a couple of years ago. Thought the best way was to do some research, so here I am, cheers Craig.

Welcome to the forum Craig.

Plenty of people here to help and advise you on your journey :)

Cheers,

Jon.

We really need the beginners guide that was discussed..

Matt if I can assist a bit, happy to.

CSC3

Welcome aboard - any questions, please let us know...

Clever - just doing some work that will allow us to build an beginners FAQ. Will contact you separately.

Hi I have a question I would be one of the very important masters of a. tirandazi this question I will give answers in place before a race; died we bergzarshd I also got in the contest of vamatiaz 109 125 earn favour total was good, but the issue is that I have lost some points which, unfortunately, were always very easily bashqabhai brahati about the midadm and the case for sabet I happened several times Set me the supervisor that I should be doing the work of what has happened to this once again in the future, do not repeat.

Thank You, Mohammad Ali Rabiey

Mohammad, you're not making any sense unfortunately, pm me in Farsi and I'll try and help.

Hi I have a question I would be one of the very important masters of a. tirandazi this question I will give answers in place before a race; died we bergzarshd I also got in the contest of vamatiaz 109 125 earn favour total was good, but the issue is that I have lost some points which, unfortunately, were always very easily bashqabhai brahati about the midadm and the case for sabet I happened several times Set me the supervisor that I should be doing the work of what has happened to this once again in the future, do not repeat.

Thank You, Mohammad Ali Rabiey
Mammad Agha salam,

Motasefan jomleh sazitoon ro nemisheh rahat fahmid, shayad ageh be Farsi be man e-mail konin man betoonam komaketoon konam!? Addresseh e-maile man ([email protected]) hast. :)

Latest posts

Back