New from California

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bakerloo

I discovered this forum while doing some research on the Browning 425. A gun shop here in the States has a special Browning 425 made exclusively for them and I just purchased one. I love how everyone is courteous with their replies here. I've been to London 4 times in the past, but it was before I became a shot gun shooter. My screen name, bakerloo, comes from the name of an English Springer Spaniel who was named after the Bakerloo line. I got him right after one of our trips back in the '90's.

Welcome and congratulations on the purchase. On our side of the ocean, being able to buy a shotgun is worth celebrating in and of its own so you will likely see a lot of appreciation for the tools of our sport and perhaps a touch of jealousy on the ease and availability (not to mention prices...) on the US market.

Welcome and congratulations on the purchase. On our side of the ocean, being able to buy a shotgun is worth celebrating in and of its own so you will likely see a lot of appreciation for the tools of our sport and perhaps a touch of jealousy on the ease and availability (not to mention prices...) on the US market.
Ease of acquisition is definitely a plus for us. However, the European market has a much bigger selection than we have. Also, the prices of used guns are a lot lower for you. I look at the prices on many UK gun shops and I’m jealous, even with the VAT.

I'm quite surprised to hear that, but feel free to come over and shop. There are export-services that will ship to the US, if you have a look at the TGS outdoors channel on YouTube, there's an interview between John Carter and some guy that explains the process (owner of the export-service). Less jealous now :)

I'm quite surprised to hear that, but feel free to come over and shop. There are export-services that will ship to the US, if you have a look at the TGS outdoors channel on YouTube, there's an interview between John Carter and some guy that explains the process (owner of the export-service). Less jealous now :)
Don't worry, I've watched it... :)

Ease of acquisition is definitely a plus for us. However, the European market has a much bigger selection than we have. Also, the prices of used guns are a lot lower for you. I look at the prices on many UK gun shops and I’m jealous, even with the VAT.
Very surprised at that, I expected everything shooting would be far cheaper in the USA.

Latest posts

Back