Hallo from Essex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Lot

Hi every one. I have been clay missing for about 5 years and only go once a fortnight when I help set up the stands on shoot days. After rifle shooting for a lot of years, I still find it difficult to stop aiming, but enjoy the company of the shooters at our little shoot, where I am always welcome because the other shooters know they will not be the lowest shot when I'm there :sarcastic: .

Hi every one. I have been clay missing for about 5 years and only go once a fortnight when I help set up the stands on shoot days. After rifle shooting for a lot of years, I still find it difficult to stop aiming, but enjoy the company of the shooters at our little shoot, where I am always welcome because the other shooters know they will not be the lowest shot when I'm there :sarcastic: .
Hi .... welcome to the Forum!  :thumbsu:

It sounds like we have a lot in common. It's highly unlikely that I'm ever going to be charged with cruelty to clays .... unless they die laughing.  It's always a good excuse to get out and practice more, though, so it's not all bad! :hunter:

Thanks for the welcome guys :fan: . Yes Les quite agree, I will be keeping an eagle eye on the new shooters threads, not to ask  questions I believe that's a no no, but to pick up tips, when the wheels fall off, it's back to basics for me :rtfm: , a rotten job, but some one has to do it   :biggrin:

Back