GB COMPAK Selection Shoots for 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really enjoyed the shoot, a 300 mile round trip but worth it, 1st time at shooting Compak for myself and young Alex. He finished with an 80:-  19, 20, 21,20. I managed a 92:- 23, 23, 22, 24 which I was please with (darn LTo R low blazed rocket killed me on layout 3) looking forward to the next one we can do, Barbury in June I think.

Great that you came down Eddie... hope you can make Barbury - it is a smashing ground, and it was a great GP last year, with a really good atmosphere... hope you can say hi if you are there. 

Thanks Matt,  I'm sure we'll be able to arrange it. Its always hard to identify who's who from the profiles on here but I'll let you know when I've got it arranged and we can catch up.

Not sure if we will be there on the Saturday or Sunday, little fella wants to shoot the England Selection at Westfield same weekend, Will plan soon.

:hunter:

Anyone know what the squads,and start times are for the compak at St Dials this weekend.

Info seems to be a bit scarse to say the least.

Tuesday. You are on Facebook I will tag you into a conversation so you can keep abreast!
This...

Entries were coming in until this weekend, so not squadded until tomorrow according to the guys at St Dials.

Anyone know what the squads,and start times are for the compak at St Dials this weekend.

Info seems to be a bit scarse to say the least.
I spoke to Nigel and he ask me to email them I've had a reply from Stuart Hart giving our time and squad number Mart  I've text it to sleepy and he said he would pass it on to you, we are all in squad 4 and start at 11.10 on the Saturday mate looking forward to it .. ! 

Its the service that St Dials chose to hold the PDF.

https://onedrive.live.com/

It is a Microsoft product, but I have no influence over St Dials using it.  

I can say - it is a good product, allows you to store files in the cloud so they are accessible from multiple devices and always synced backed up. There are alternatives, Google Drive, Dropbox and a host of others. I use all three for different purposes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday morning is when all the cool kids are there,...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well back from Welsh Wales and the 2nd selection compak shoot.

Some very interesting targets set for this one.

The first layout on the left side of the hill as you walk up with some going away, one low incomer under your feet a green fairly fast crosser and a looper type.The second layout is across the hill with a rabbit and an interesting battue type coming over the top of the trees,one comig down and across the hill from the left with a couple of edgey crossers one from the left and two from the right, the last two set on the right side of the hill consisted of loopers, teal, battues and crossers, some not doing what you really think they are doing and take a bit of reading.

All in all a good shoot.

Talking to some of the more regular compak shooters, the opinion was it was a fairly stiff shoot for compak,the toughest some have ever shot.

W.A.Cork was leading when we left with 94 still a fair few out there though.(74 for me)

All those shooting tomorrow good luck and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back