GB COMPAK Selection Shoots for 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I might be shooting this one off the hip if my shoulder doesn't improve. Start my physio tomorrow so hoping all will be good before Saturday 11.10 start.

Chubby - I think Kev communicates those directly.  I'll ping him and ask him though. 

[quote name="Tinker bell"

All the targets must be fired at with the gun at the shoulder. Pg 6/29

Decided to take the plunge, left handed, right handed? I'll try anything!!!!

I also have it on high authority that nothing at this shoot will need more than 3ft lead and anyone who doesn't hit 90 is a pussy. As I've never hit 90% before I guess I will start purring now.....

Shot this yesterday with Springer and Bettyswollocks from this forum in glorious sunshine! Very well run with some great targets including a very close bunny which seemed to catch a lot of shooters out. Finished in around 90 minutes as shot straight through with no breaks in between! Although a bit of recovery time and a chance to use the ladies would have been nice but that's speed shooting for you!

Managed to complete the course without too much pain. Everything was just a little sore, a little tight not allowing much range of movement. Pleased, all considered, with my 62 but felt it should have been 70 plus on a fit day.

Well shot to Chris C on hitting 96, brilliant score and to everyone who shoots this today - have fun!

Jane

I think it was very well done and all ran to time (well done Kev)  some of the targets were a bit tasty but all hittable, a few moaners on the 1st layout cos they could not see the A on the tower?

yes it has twisted but get over it, it was quite obvious which was A. (I shot 86 and Poppet 85) Matt Matt tell us how you did? :girlcrazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cockybollocks smashed in a 97....well done talking horse :wink:

Nic, George shot 75x75 then 20x25 min.23 so 98 was there,but great shooting Ed.I was going to well 24.24 21.21 sheit.Bed fell out of ?and I help set the targets.xx

Happy to walk away yesterday 23,24,24,23 thoroughly enjoyed my first go at Compak. Said yesterday Eds score was there, cant wait to do another one!

I shot 16 (eugh), 20, 21, 19 for 76 - about 5 light, couldn't get started on the first layout...  lovely day in the sun though... 

Latest posts

Back