GB COMPAK Selection Shoots for 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you and sleepy today tiptop ( with that 3 ton of sand you brought over the bridge "lord sandy"  :laugh: ) and enjoyed your company, border guards were kind and stamped your passport to let you cross the border  :laugh: . Have to agree with you a good shoot with some tricky targets the low orange incomer D bird on the first layout I didn't touch it once and the rabbit target on the second layout got me a bit rattled last stand having to kill it second barrel as the rules state after it being a no target 3 times but had the b####r, there was some good shooting being done with our squad Joe being really on form with his 93, lots of the top shooters finding targets catching them out as they did us and my inexcusable brain fart on last layout should have READ THE MENU  :banghead:   :laugh:  I should have had a few more, finished on 60 but enjoyed the shoot which I thought ran very well with little hold ups and No breakdowns well done Nigel and Stuart .

Look forward to shooting a compak with you again tiptop        Barbury ??? 

Best of luck to those shooting tomorrow hope you enjoy  :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had cracking day out. Two hour run for us from home.
Scored 21-21-21-18 pleased to get an 8 in front.
Thanks to Team Hart.

Latest posts

Back